Eyestar Optical Employee Reviews

Not recommend
Optician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2020
Eystar optical is not a good place to work for. They offer under paid from beginning and saying they will review or raise after probation. It never happen . They don't have a proper HR department to help staffs.lack of training for employee. They said good commission rate but sale goal was set up very high which u can never achieve it.
Great Place to work!
Intern Optician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 December 2018
The team is great to work for, I felt like I was part of a family. they are very encouraging and provide resources and help. management at Eyestar of top quality, he was always looking after us and worked around our needs
Excellence in Customer Service
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 January 2018
Attained excellence in customer service working at Eyestar. This job pushed me out of my comfort zone to be more charismatic and deliver on quality service.
Good part time experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC28 June 2016
Straightforward simple training allows you to develop yourself as a sales person and condition yourself to become better at sales also
Pros
good enviorment
Cons
not much
Great work environment with very poor management
Frame Stylist (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON24 October 2012
An upscale store with poor management. Always walking on eggshells, unfair treatment between employess, and too many promises not kept by the company. The co-workers were for the most part somewhat pleasant. The hardest part of the day was dealing with the manager not knowing when she was going to let you go. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfiying customers with a pair of glasses that suited their needs and being a top seller for the company at the same time!
Pros
returning customers
Cons
unreliable schedule