EY Employee Review

Great workplace, great experience
Assurance Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D12 March 2014
I am majoring in Accounting and Finance in University of Limerick so my placement as Audit Intern in the Assurance Department was a valuable experience and provided me with an opportunity to compliment my academic studies by putting my learning into practice. I was placed in the Assurance department in ICT UKI audit sector which is Industry, Commercial and Technological sector of business.During my placement I have worked on several different audits across diversified sectors ranging from logistics, retail, medical, beverages, charity and IT service providers. I have worked on a client site most of the time and had a chance to learn how to professionally communicate with a client. I developed many skills including the ability to be an effective team-member, interpersonal and ICT skills. I improved on my ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines. I also learned the importance of punctuality, good manners and professionalism in the workplace.
Pros
Possibility of be recruited after collage for a graduate contract.
Cons
A lot of overtime work during busy time.

Other EY Employee Reviews

good benefits but low salary and not accommodating job to maintain a life work balance
financial management assocate (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC23 May 2018
throughout the day i used to meet with partners and senior managers
I also spent time with other colleagues working on same project as mine.

the hardest part is that we are evaluated on other people's work.
Empresa fucionada
Pasante area de Contabilidad (Former Employee) –  St Johns23 May 2018
Excelente paquete anual de empresa petrolera, buen ambiente de trabajo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K