EY Employee Review

very good training skills aqcuired
Senior Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  Kampala Uganda12 September 2013
My typical day at work is filled with making a things to list the day before, start with priorities and end with the less priority tasks. It also involves field work, like liaising with suppliers and banks. I supervise colleagues and make sure office operations are running smoothly. hardest part of the job is crisis management, handling last minute tasks that have immediate deadlines, really disorganize me. Even inconsistencies that come up during working hours like things that need urgent repairs sometimes suppliers don't keep their work and come in immediately.

The most enjoyable part is that amidst all the busy schedules, I have supportive friends
Pros
free training on the job
Cons
consolidated salary with few benefits

Other EY Employee Reviews

Good learning environment
Audit Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Depends on clients14 April 2018
Managers are patient, seniors are generally friendly. All you need is just initiative. Show that you want to learn. Don't wait for work to come. But, ask for work. There are certainly many rooms of opportunity in EY environment.
Pros
Peak period refreshment
Hard Work Good People
Assurance Practice (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 April 2018
EY is a great company but the Vancouver office has a mediocre culture. There are plenty of events. Generally the managers are good. Staff work hard. Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K