EY Employee Review

Organized Teamwork
Associate (Former Employee) –  Riyadh, Saudi Arabia23 September 2013
Usually I would be at the office by 8:00 AM meet with my senior and have a brief discussion about the business nature of the next client and the type of work required. After that the whole team (made of a senior auditor, manager in charge and me) arranges a meeting with the client to meet with the finance manager, chief accountant, and staff accountants to discuss the work requirements and the deadlines. After that the senior and I relocate ourselves in an office given to us by the client at the client's accounting department. The first thing we receive from the client is the financial statements reviewed by the chief accountant and finance manager to start the audit. We start with the planning phase to understand more about the business accounting cycles and significant accounts. After determining the significant accounts we start determining the test of controls and substantive analytical procedures required for the audit.

Other EY Employee Reviews

Good learning environment
Audit Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Depends on clients14 April 2018
Managers are patient, seniors are generally friendly. All you need is just initiative. Show that you want to learn. Don't wait for work to come. But, ask for work. There are certainly many rooms of opportunity in EY environment.
Pros
Peak period refreshment
Recruit smart, don't know to retain
Consultant, Advisory Services (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2018
Recruit smart, but don't know how to retain their talent. Horrible turnover rate and no work life balance. Nonetheless, if you want care about "brand" this is place for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K