Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

Canada210 reviews
Amazing Place to work
I joined EY Centre in 2017 and worked both the parking shift and Coat check. Amazing place to work at, professional staff and all my managers are great, polite, professional and always there to help.
Bad
The culture of this company was very shady, however with this being said I was able to learn emergency repair technique on various systems mainly because service was refused from various trades. The experience was invaluable in my opinion and I do not regret working here.
Decent employer
They do not pay for performance. Management would say one thing but do another. I suggest communicating by email so you have everything in writing. Document everything.
Excellent place to work!
EY is a wonderful place to work. An employee is given a lot of importance and opportunities of growth. I would love to work there again if given an opportunity.
Great company
No constructive feedback to supply. I had no issues whatsoever when I worked there. I had a great team, great manager, and would have no problem working there again.
Very Good
Very good management. Extremely good working culture. Opportunities to work across across North America. Quite stable job and promotes entrepreneurship.
Fast pace working environment
EY is a good company to start a career for accounting student. You will get to learn a lot at your daily work. However, the hardest part of the job is the lack of work/life balance.
Typical Big 4 experience
Sales KPI, utilization KPI, and relationships are important to grow within the firm. Advancement driven primarily by business need. Personal branding will also help build a practice at EY
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?
Positive experience
Truly enabled workforce of the future.
Collaborative style of working full of possibilities.

There is a very positive vibe where everyone around you is genuinely interested in doing a great job
EY has great people and can be fun to work there.
It is a fast paced company and people work really hard. The company does try to make the environment fun. The staff are great for the most part. There is some flexibility to work from home.
Great place to be at
Great place to work at , easy to move within the company , easy to network , very professional atmosphere, very collaborative and you are fairly recognised for your skills and achievements
Direct Managerment lack of leadership
Great company but direct management lacks basic leadership;
Political messy in many places;

Leadership lacks knowledge on technology;

Work place security to be enhanced;
Good Organization
I enjoyed my time at EY. In my opinion the firm is reputable and trustworthy with supportive Management. The entire team genuinely cares about the clients, staff and firm as a whole.The environment is very fast-paced-you wear many hats while assisting several s. managers/partners simultaneously which can become overwhelming at times.
Usual culture
Depending upon the service line, culture may vary. RMS is more relaxing but they pay way less compared to other service line. They should consider RMS people as humans too with needs and try to increase their base salaries.
Not good
Say goodbye to your life. Hard work with some degree of incompetence and uncertainty. Win business lying about competencies we don't possess or have access to and expected to deliver.
Pros
Brand - sold for business and during intervIew
Cons
No work life balance, incompetence
Apply for anything but administrative support or facilities team
Poor management of the administrative support team and facilities team. A lot of employee turnover in the administrative assistant department. Says a lot on the type of management. As for the rest of the positions at EY, I would recommend it.
Very competitive workplace
It is really fun to work at EY but you are expected to work very hard and in a very fast-paced and competitive environment. Salary and benefits are okay but bonus not so much.
Horrible management and no work/life/balance
It was a horrible place to work. No work life balance even though they preach it. No people first culture even though they preach it. They don't care about their people. All they care about is the bottom line $$$
Friendly people and Professional work space.
EY is worth coming back to work for, their employees are friendly and the work is steady paced. Never a dull moment yet doesn't feel like something one can't handle.
great company, awesome management
Great company, awesome management, great culture. Loved the people, great learning opportunities, not too much SAP work options, other than that EXCELLENT.
pay is mediocre and internship is overhyped
"Work/life balance is heavily promoted on my team"

"Good work environment for interns"

"Great people--not super cut-throat"

"Great place to develop technical skills"

"Flexible working options are available"