Positive work environment. Diverse culture with respect for one another.
The culture is very accepting of different types of people. Friendly but can be a bit intense. It is a great place to work!
Work environment can very easily turn from normal to extremely stressful due to the shortage of employees and excessive clients and unnecessary paperwork.
I was hired as a trainee(CA student) in Assurance department.
The culture at EY is very supportive.You get you required resources to get your job done.Management welcomes you to highlight issues that require attention.Managers do timely appraisals and counselors are there to guide you.
- Is speaking French needed?6 people answered
- Does EY require background check?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by EY?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at EY?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at EY?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at EY?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at EY?4 people answered
- How many people interview you?4 people answered
- If you were to leave EY, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at EY? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered