ExxonMobil
Coronavirus update
Information from ExxonMobil:

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Canada158 reviews
Good corporation to work for. Good salary and great work environment. Excellent benefits. Safe and healthy culture. The Moncton offices are conveniently located.
It was quite an exciting journey with a couple of ups and downs. The culture is relaxed with a focus on customer experience. Ultimately, you need to know who you are and what you stand for to work in this environment
It was a good place to work.
Management very helpful and knowledgeable. Some days were stressful because the type of calls we received but it was part of the job.
For many years this was one of the best places to work in Moncton. Culture changed once US operations took over. Decisions that make no sense, work place bullying from both staff and management. Management loves the conflict and encourages it. Also most managers completely unqualified to be in management roles, the meanest ones do very well here. Lots of gossiping and very unprofessional behaviour.
I was working on a contract and they terminated my contract during this global pandemic indicating I had poor performance compared to other agents. I was working half days with an almost 2 year old at home because of daycares were closed and my husband is an essential employee. The hiring company were very frustrated with the company manager and said they had no rights of termination of my contract. Thank
Nothing to say, It's a call center at the end!
work culture is great. However, the majority of employees lack lots of experience though they all pride working for more than 10 years with the company.

Experience gained in within a bubble. at the end it's a call centre !!
Great cooperation, training, mentoring and opportunities. Builds on your strengths and experiences. A family atmosphere ensuring personally attitude towards problem solving and mediation.
They through me a lot of responsibilities and did not communicate their expectations. There is a bad environment in regards to employees and there is a lot of favoritism.
Management is not very supportive and tends to have their favorites. Continue to have more work being outsourced and not a feeling of stability. They have good benefits and the amount of time off is great.
Enjoyable work place. Great workplace culture. Great management. Interesting work. Fast pace. Challenging. Open to new ideas & ways of improving processes & procedures.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ExxonMobil?
Loved working for Exxon treated everyone with respect. You did not feel Luke a number you felt like a someone they cared about. They were all about training u to move ahead in the business. They love for people to succeed.
ok place to work. Nice environment and friendly people. global feel. This office environment drive functional excellence in every person. Plenty of opportunity to have a varied feed.
Slow environment, low pay, great peers thought.

Work is not challenging, not for everyone. Not quick promotions, but tons of learning materials. I rather work in a faster environment unless I am thinking of staying in my position for SEVERAL years.
good job everyday tasks same as any helpdesk answer calls fix things make sure techs on site are doing the job correctly. fun place to work very helpful collegues.
Great Company , unfortunately I was employed as a contractor replacing maternity leave so no chance of permanent employment. Earned days off every month with social planned for team building. Great benefits , good pay
Typical day at work - Run reports, make sure that your clients are happy, attend to their inquiries and needs. Relax.

What I learned - Safety comes first, everything follows.

Management - I can only speak for my immediate managers, I can say that they are easy, supportive and will help you reach your full potential.

Workplace culture - positive vibes, everyone helps everybody

Hardest part of the job - Clients asking for the impossible lols

Most enjoyable part of the job - perks, perks and some more perks

Salary may not be the best but the benefits and the overall atmosphere makes me feel so blessed to be a part of this company.
Pros
Benefits, time off, work life balance
Cons
Not really cons but could do better in terms of base salary
All good!! A lot of processes and procedure in place to learn, apply and improve. Best in Class company. most of the people work independently and also in a group working environment!!
I thinkin that this company is a good and Nice and competitive place to work, good team work, enjoyable part the job, sometimes a little bit stressful.
Would recommend ExxonMobil to anyone who wants to be serious about their job. There are many great people who work for this company. I have heard that a lot of things have changed since I had to leave due to medical reasons (some work was transferred). If you work hard at ExxonMobil, you will get rewarded.
Good Work Environment and Culture.
Great people, conservative management style.

World Class Company

Not cutting edge due to size.

Process driven so expect red tape.
I enjoyed working at Exxon. The people are enjoyable and I would recommend to anyone.
fast paced work environment

Room for Advancement

Good Benefits and pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExxonMobil. Our community is ready to answer.
1.6K