Extreme Pita Employee Reviews

not a good place to work
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Airdrie, AB14 September 2019
checks are always late, management is so unorganized and things are stressful everyday. I am not treated with the respect I expect from professionals, I walk into a shift with nothing ready for me and are expected to work with not fully trained employees by myself.
Suspicious Management
Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2019
Nothing seems secure about the job. They weren't sure if I was allowed to be paid for being trained, and I kept seeing fellow employees disappear quickly after just starting on the job (not sure if they quit or were kicked out).
Woowwww
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK26 August 2019
Best place to work, best environment to learn new things, staff is very good and owner is very flexible , kind, cooperative. Best place to work in food sector in regina.
Fun and calm work place
stock management (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB3 August 2019
I had a great time working at the Sherwood mall everyone was so nice and friendly. The work place was always very understanding and the coworkers i worked with were very laid back and we all worked together as a team.
Long working hours with high expectation
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL11 July 2019
Nice people to work with

Long working hours with high expectation
fun place
Cashier and food sales associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 June 2019
it very fast paces but it manageable as long your at full attentions and using time management to assistance and make very efficient and safe services for the customers
Pros
close by
Cons
late pay
Perfect
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 May 2019
It was awesome working here couldn't ask for more
it was nice cause we got free lunches
we got days off we need them and it nice workin ghere
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short hours
Awful management, training, pay, everything
Food Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON26 April 2019
Worked there for maybe three weeks, owner was a scammer. Disgusting work environment, when i swept the floor in the back where food was kept it looked like they hadn't swept since they opened. They taught me training maybe once and then basically just left me too. Owner sat in the back watching soaps loudly all night. Pay was withheld and when I quit and said i would call the labor board he payed me out and they closed shortly after.
Easy going, Relaxed and clean environment.
Food Service Worker, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON8 April 2019
I have been at extreme pita for almost 4 years now, and i have enjoyed my time here. The management is super friendly and schedules are very flexible. the hardest part of the job is just being able to have many things on the go at once and multitasking. The customers are mainly all nice, and I enjoy talking and being open with my customers, making sure they leave with a smile every time. The only complaint I have, is because I have been here so long and I've been a loyal employee, I have asked for a raise and asked to possibly be promoted to supervisor but been denied. I feel I know a lot about this place but you can only grow so far here.
Pros
50% off all food.
Cons
Minimum Pay. 13.15/hr for students.
Great place, joyful time, great boss (in milton), don't know why it shut down
Member (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON6 April 2019
the title is self-explanatory, i enjoyed every shift, my boss (Ed) was super nice and it was an enjoyable job. Personally, i liked it. Wish it came back.
Supervisor
Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2019
Manages schedules of all part-time and full-time workers.
Front end cashier and responsible to manage customer takeout and catering orders.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Manages inventory and pick up and delivery of inventory items.
fun
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 March 2019
fun and exciting place to work and best and helpful coworkers. very tidy and clean had an amazing experience with them the management is awesome and very helpful with everything
very productive place
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2018
This is my first job where I learned a lot from my co works as well as from management. I got promoted after 6 month because a good atmosphere and they give good benefits which I good for everyone.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
longs hours
oversaw store opening
Temporary Storefront (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON5 December 2018
get the store ready to be open to the public make sure prep is all ready for the day and stock the front with meats etc greet and serve customers and make sure they leave with a smile also handing out flyers etc to promote stores awareness
average
FOOD COUNTER ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON15 November 2018
A good place to make a little income but not meant for long term..management is not good and also underpaid for all the work you do.sometimes not even paid on time
Good Customer Service Experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB11 November 2018
I enjoyed working at Extreme Pita. The organization can be well organized if the company starts to advertise on television. I learned to balance my time wisely by working and studying.
Great Place to Work
Maker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON30 October 2018
I enjoyed working here. The owners were very nice. I learned how to properly wrap a pita . I didn't enjoy the long line ups when bus loads of people would come in. The culture of the place was calm and warm
Pros
Long shifts
Cons
Lots of People to serve
Fun place to work
President/Franchise owner (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB2 October 2018
A typical day would have me in the store and cooking, prepping, and getting ready for lunch rush. Lunch would be hectic with a lot going on and needing to be completed in a short amount of time.
Productive work place with long hours.
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON27 September 2018
At my time during and currently at Extreme Pita, I've got to learn a lot as that was my first job, and had help from great staff. The only thing I disliked and effected me the most was busing to and from work, as I currently live in Scarborough and my work place is in Newmarket, I want a job near me so i don't have to spend well over 2 hours to and from work.
Pros
50% off for employees
A quiet store
Cashier/Food Handler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2018
This store was not as busy as my other workplaces. People come in here and there and a typical day at work requires me to often work alone, taking orders, preparing the food and then cashier role.