EXTREME AIR PARK

EXTREME AIR PARK Employee Reviews

Decent

It was not the best job, the management could improve a lot more. Sometimes it did not feel welcoming coming every day to the workplace during the peak hours.

not fun

it was not a fun time the staff were fun but the owner was not. i only worked there for six months but i learned alot of useful skills that i still use to this day

It was fine

No real comments about Extreme Air Park. If you like walking for roughly five (5) hours, this is the place for you. The people were friendly enough when I was working there.

fun workplace

a typical day at work for me would be clocking in being at the front desk greeting the customers with a lot of energy in my voice made sure I went over all the rules got them to sign the waivers got them ready to go jump made sure glow in the dark would constantly happen every 10-15 mins and just do a walk around the floor and make sure every customer is safe

Dont work here

Bad management. Bad organization. Unqualified supervisors. Too much work for so little pay. Hire and fire like its fun for them. Lied and made up excuses on why they let people go so they wouldn’t get in trouble with the owner.

Not the best experience

got " let go " over text 2 months into working there due to being sent home because i had an eye infection and shouldnt of even been working in the first place. Co-workers were basically the only good part of the job. Complete wrongful dismissal but wasnt worth fighting for due to the terrible management. expected to much, to quickly. Could go on and on but id be wasting my time. Enjoyed environment and co workers but thats about it.

Horrible work place. Avoid at all costs.

The interview isn't even an interview and you are just shown around the place once. Someone who hasn't even been working for more than 5 months is your trainer and you get no safety training at all. Most shifts you work will be with one other person and neither of you will have any special injury handling training. Everyone who worked with me was amazing but the lack of safety training, drama, petty management and the unprofessional boss made the job horrible. There is so much trash talking and the working environment there is very toxic. I heard many stories of employees being cussed out by our boss and we were told we should take bathroom breaks, smoking breaks and things like that before and after our shifts and not during as it is a waste of time. One of the girls I worked with did not get paid the correct wage and when she asked our boss about it, he got mad and said that he was disgusted anyone would ever accuse him of stealing from us. The customers were treated horribly as well and it was really uncomfortable to watch how management dealt with complaints. Many people who I worked with never made it past a couple of months and were fired by text or quit due to hating the job.

good summer job

I only worked during the summer between school years. Good summer job for a student. The hours were flexable and the employees were fun to work with and friendly

A great job opportunity for start up experiences

Extreme Air Park is a good place to start when it comes to building first job experiences. It paves the way for establishing the skills needed for customer service.

Staff is awesome, that's about it

Honestly the only thing I liked about this job was my co workers. Everyone was really cool, even the bosses kids (the ones you actually dealt with) but the hours and pay where sub par. It's okay if you don't care when you work and you're just wanting a bit of extra cash while going through school, but that's about it. No medical or dental care even if you work full time. In the year I worked there I never met the owner which I found weird. Floor staff basically only works weekends and front staff often works solo, which is pretty stupid, because you never know what might happen. To get out of your shift for family emergencies is a joke. They don't really do anything to assist the process to make it easier on you. Schedules only came with a day's notice for one week 99% of the time so you couldn't really plan anything and honestly they added and changed rules for how they wanted the store ran constantly, so someone was always getting in trouble for something they didn't know was a new rule. If you don't care about any of that and want to work with some pretty cool people, it's fine but for those reasons, I'm glad to have left Extreme air.

Pros

Left over Icecream cake and pizza, also good coworkers

Cons

Literally Everything else

good place

punch in straight to work, to work fast,dont get on there bad side horribal at training expected to know how to do everything right away, fun place, is knowing how to do everything right away.

Decent job but terrible management

The owner was just a terrible person who constantly yelled and belittled the staff. The hours and the job itself was alright, but the stress and pressure from the managers and the owner made it less and less worth the time.

Pros

Close to food places, okay hours

Cons

Bad management. terrible owner.

Horrible management but nice people

Hired too many people so a month in had to start firing people and did it over text message. horribly run. might be good for a summer job but be prepared for a lot of confusion with the schedule, payment, and the party planning.

Pros

free food sometimes, good pay, nice people

Cons

bad management, poor communication

Thee air park

I worked here for a few years. My employment ended on a bad note, gave my two weeks earlier then intended just to get out of the job early. Fun job for someone in high school. Had great memories there and made heaps of friends. But by no means should you intend this as a long term job. Managers where flexiable with hours, but calling in sick is really not an option.

Pros

Free jump, from time to tim

Cons

Unsanitary

Awesome workplace!

Great workplace! I highly recommend at least checking out This place! The staff were really nice, the environment was relaxed but still fun. Lots of kinds of people who show up!

Pros

Relaxed, fun, calm

Cons

Was far from home, and wasnt getting enough hours that I wanted

Extreme Air Park

It's a fun work place and the best way to meet a lot of people as people from all over the place come and play at the park. My co workers were awesome they accepted me there like I wasn't new to the team. I learned how to value time and how to manage time. The hardest part of the job was scrubbing the floor for the whole day. My most enjoyable part of the job is watching the kids jump and play and talking to people in the park.

Had a fun time

Could improve on staff management and be more organized. Job composed of cleaning the restrooms and managing the children on the trampolines.

Pros

free food

Cons

cleaning the washrooms

poor management and low wages

this job is nothing but mental abuse from management and low wages. The building has little no to sanitization and its not an enjoyable job

Pros

you get to jump for free

Cons

consistently being yelled at for no reason

Mutual Respect is needed

Typical day at work was usually getting yelled at by angry customers. Mostly due to the disorganized systems in place and broken arcade games, oh and on occasion customers would complain about the fact that the greedy owners charge .25 cents to use debit. I loved the job in general and it was a fun environment for the most part. The hardest part of the job was trying to communicate with the owners. They are very disorganized and do not agree on anything together. On multiple occasions I would be put in the middle of their "business decisions"and yelled at for listening to one over the other. Very unhealthy work environment! Both owners have made me cry many times. I decided to quit Extreme air park, after a guy hurt himself on their half/pipe. I have a nursing back round so my first reaction was to clear the area and sit with him as I called 911 he was unable to move his legs... it was serious. When the paramedics arrived they walked on the trampoline to help get the guy off, they had their shoes on. The owner proceeded to yell at me on the phone about his precious trampoline. He could not believe I allowed them on his trampoline with their shoes. He actually had me hand my phone to one of the paramedics so he can tell them to get off. It was embarrassing for me. I could not be the manager of a place that treats people the way they do. All the negative reviews on this place are true. Its a shame how poor the management is. I would never recommend anybody to work here... this place could have been awesome if they cared enough about their employees and customers. The most enjoyable -

Pros

Get to jump on the trampolines

Cons

if you work overtime they pay you cash so they dont have to pay you time and a half, do not make a mistake or you will be yelled at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXTREME AIR PARK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6