Extend Communications

Extend Communications Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Former employee

I really loved working here, great people. Loved everything about it! I miss it often. Fast paced, great benefits, bonus opportunities\incentives for work and attendance . Work hours range as they never close.

Under paid and under appreciated

Would not recommend getting a job here unless it is for any position other than an operator. The pay is too low and the pay for performance thing is almost impossible to achieve. You will be nit picked for saying words like alright/okay too many times. The schedule is a whole other thing. You will get scheduled 10+ days in a row. You will get vacation denied. You will not likely make the pfp bonus. You will get multiple write ups from people who don't even answer the calls. Only good thing I can say is that there are some really amazing people that work there and are severely under appreciated, along with the rest of the operators. Supervisors and trainers are great. Decent benefit package too. Hopefully things change, but I doubt they will. Those who have the power to make change within the company to not care enough to do so. The stress this job will bring you is not worth it imo.

Pros

benefits, good people, paid training

Cons

bad scheduling, low pay, under appreciated

Great company and business

I have never worked at a place where the management cared so much about not only their employee but also their community. They take the time to help employees with issues on the job as well as in their personal life. They offer seminars about health, finance or whatever other suggestions an employee might give. The donate to local charities and staff also volunteer. They care about why their employees have to say. Even though they are 24/7/365 they fully explain their expectation before they hire you, so there are no surprises. You get your schedule 3 weeks in advance and there is almost always someone willing to switch or help if you need it tweaked. There are yearly raises and pay for performance as well as Christmas bonus. All in all a great place to work

Great Workplace and Friendly Environment

Extend is a great place to work for and always has great incentives. It is a family oriented company and excellent benefits for employees.If your looking to work and have excellent customer service skills and are people friendly than it is the place for you.

A good work environment with caring & friendly staff

I started at extend 7 months ago and have nothing but good things to say. The best part about it is the staff - everyone was (and still is) so welcoming and friendly. Supervisors are caring & understanding - nobody has ever made me feel dumb for asking questions and needing help. There is also lots of opportunities for growth that have already popped up in my 7 months here. Yes, it can be hard to get days off & it is not guaranteed, but this is ALL explained to you before you get hired! No surprises. Schedule comes out 3 weeks early which is nice. You may not always get your preferred shift, but again, this is explained during the interview process.

Pros

Great staff, monthly events put on by the staff, opportunities for growth, benefits after 6 months, 3 month paid training

Cons

Inconsistency in scheduling, days off are not guaranteed

Great place to work!

I've worked at Extend for 5+ years now and there is a lot of great aspects to this work place. The schedule is posted at least 3 weeks in advance to give employees opportunity to change shifts, book time off, plan ahead, etc. Even though our business is 24/7/365, everyone gets to choose the shifts they prefer over the holiday season to ensure they can still spend time with family which a lot of other businesses do not do! - Lots of opportunities to move ahead, or have extra tasks where fitting. - Full benefits for yourself and dependents, not to mention an awesome wellness fund which lets you claim expenses for health (nails, hair, etc), to hobbies (painting, music, etc) - I mean what work place is there that literally pays you to get your nails done! ;-) - Social committee events, like raffles, food pot lucks, etc - Social responsibility - helping our community in various aspects, donations of items, volunteering, etc. - Open door policy - can speak to management, even the owner when you need to! I will always recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work! :)

Pros

benefits, flexibility, community involvement

Cons

limited parking on site (lots around the building)

Family oriented

Love the culture they set out for all staff at all levels. They value you as a person & not as a number. Because they are a 24/7 call centre, they do offer many benefits and incentives to help compensate work life balance.

Pros

Culture, management, benefits, flexible shifts

Cons

24/7 business

Jobs at Extend Communications