Extend Communications

Extend Communications Management reviews

Clear

Great company and business

I have never worked at a place where the management cared so much about not only their employee but also their community. They take the time to help employees with issues on the job as well as in their personal life. They offer seminars about health, finance or whatever other suggestions an employee might give. The donate to local charities and staff also volunteer. They care about why their employees have to say. Even though they are 24/7/365 they fully explain their expectation before they hire you, so there are no surprises. You get your schedule 3 weeks in advance and there is almost always someone willing to switch or help if you need it tweaked. There are yearly raises and pay for performance as well as Christmas bonus. All in all a great place to work

Great place to work!

I've worked at Extend for 5+ years now and there is a lot of great aspects to this work place. The schedule is posted at least 3 weeks in advance to give employees opportunity to change shifts, book time off, plan ahead, etc. Even though our business is 24/7/365, everyone gets to choose the shifts they prefer over the holiday season to ensure they can still spend time with family which a lot of other businesses do not do! - Lots of opportunities to move ahead, or have extra tasks where fitting. - Full benefits for yourself and dependents, not to mention an awesome wellness fund which lets you claim expenses for health (nails, hair, etc), to hobbies (painting, music, etc) - I mean what work place is there that literally pays you to get your nails done! ;-) - Social committee events, like raffles, food pot lucks, etc - Social responsibility - helping our community in various aspects, donations of items, volunteering, etc. - Open door policy - can speak to management, even the owner when you need to! I will always recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work! :)

Pros

benefits, flexibility, community involvement

Cons

limited parking on site (lots around the building)

Values their employees

Extend Communications management value their employees and value their employees feedback. Great co-workers, excellent management, beautiful office & great incentive's!! You could not ask for a better place to work for.

Family oriented

Love the culture they set out for all staff at all levels. They value you as a person & not as a number. Because they are a 24/7 call centre, they do offer many benefits and incentives to help compensate work life balance.

Pros

Culture, management, benefits, flexible shifts

Cons

24/7 business

Great People on the floor but...

This company is all for collab and learning and educating from and to its colleagues however that is just their gimmick to get you to apply. Really this place is a toxic work environment! No work like balance. Chained to a desk with scheduled breaks that are always missed. No privacy at all, not even to cry! Management is very nepotistic. The list goes on! Only thing I can say was bearable is the casual dress and some ladies that sit next to you at work. Know what you are signing up for. The other reviewers are not wrong!

Pros

Pay for working holiday

Cons

Management, lack of autonomy, schedule, script and scoring

Management a joke

Nothing is valued at this employer except stupidity and a scheduling system claimed to be state of the art has you coming in different times everyday... for example you come in Monday at 3:45 Tuesday is 4:10, Wednesday is 3:15 Thursday your off Saturday is 4:45, Sunday was 2:25 I guess it’d be okay if you ran your own business... but it’s not! Terminating employees for having fun using social media off hours. Management definitely a self absorbed joke. Beware of this toxic workplace

Pros

Not applicable

Cons

Where to start

A mixed bag, beware

Worked there almost 5 years. I did enjoy it for the first half of the job. Computer system is great. I barely had time off, and because of it had medical issues I had to sort out. Management was not helpful when I needed to call in because of being ill (which I rarely got sick). It was stupid micromanaged. Workplace culture is very gossipy. There are cameras EVERYWHERE. You will feel like you're in the book 1984 where Big Brother is watching you. Like I said...this place USED to be good. Potential employee beware of what you are getting into! Just because it looks good doesn't mean it is good for you!

Pros

Breaks paid for, good medical coverage for eye glasses, good computers to work with

Cons

long hours, management, workplace gossip and basically everything else.

Wonderful Staff!!

Learned everything I know about customer service when with Extend- Great training and support staff!! Would recommend this workplace to anyone wanting to provide prime customer service.

Pros

Great Management, Great Clients - Wonderful Wellness program and bonus incentives!

Cons

A bit repetitive at times.

Jobs at Extend Communications