Extend Communications

Extend Communications Culture reviews

Clear

Former employee

I really loved working here, great people. Loved everything about it! I miss it often. Fast paced, great benefits, bonus opportunities\incentives for work and attendance . Work hours range as they never close.

Great Workplace and Friendly Environment

Extend is a great place to work for and always has great incentives. It is a family oriented company and excellent benefits for employees.If your looking to work and have excellent customer service skills and are people friendly than it is the place for you.

Values their employees

Extend Communications management value their employees and value their employees feedback. Great co-workers, excellent management, beautiful office & great incentive's!! You could not ask for a better place to work for.

Great benefits and not the same everyday!

I felt is was rewarding as well as challenging. Each day is never the same. You have full support from Team Leads/Supervisors as well as co-workers. They appreciate you!

Family oriented

Love the culture they set out for all staff at all levels. They value you as a person & not as a number. Because they are a 24/7 call centre, they do offer many benefits and incentives to help compensate work life balance.

Pros

Culture, management, benefits, flexible shifts

Cons

24/7 business

A mixed bag, beware

Worked there almost 5 years. I did enjoy it for the first half of the job. Computer system is great. I barely had time off, and because of it had medical issues I had to sort out. Management was not helpful when I needed to call in because of being ill (which I rarely got sick). It was stupid micromanaged. Workplace culture is very gossipy. There are cameras EVERYWHERE. You will feel like you're in the book 1984 where Big Brother is watching you. Like I said...this place USED to be good. Potential employee beware of what you are getting into! Just because it looks good doesn't mean it is good for you!

Pros

Breaks paid for, good medical coverage for eye glasses, good computers to work with

Cons

long hours, management, workplace gossip and basically everything else.

My Experience

Working at Extend Communications was like working for and with family. It was a great place to work, often fast-paced and never the same from day to day.

Wonderful Staff!!

Learned everything I know about customer service when with Extend- Great training and support staff!! Would recommend this workplace to anyone wanting to provide prime customer service.

Pros

Great Management, Great Clients - Wonderful Wellness program and bonus incentives!

Cons

A bit repetitive at times.

Jobs at Extend Communications