Extend Communications Employee Reviews for OperatorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Would not recommend getting a job here unless it is for any position other than an operator. The pay is too low and the pay for performance thing is almost impossible to achieve. You will be nit picked for saying words like alright/okay too many times. The schedule is a whole other thing. You will get scheduled 10+ days in a row. You will get vacation denied. You will not likely make the pfp bonus. You will get multiple write ups from people who don't even answer the calls. Only good thing I can say is that there are some really amazing people that work there and are severely under appreciated, along with the rest of the operators. Supervisors and trainers are great. Decent benefit package too. Hopefully things change, but I doubt they will. Those who have the power to make change within the company to not care enough to do so. The stress this job will bring you is not worth it imo.
benefits, good people, paid training
bad scheduling, low pay, under appreciated
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Extend Communications reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extend Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Extend Communications
- How often do raises occur at Extend Communications?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Extend Communications?3 people answered
- What benefits does Extend Communications offer?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Extend Communications?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Extend Communications? What are the steps…2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Extend Communications?One person answered
- If you were to leave Extend Communications, what would be the reason?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Extend Communications?One person answered
- Does Extend Communications require background check?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Extend Communications a better place to work?One person answered