Extend Communications

Extend Communications Employee Reviews for Manager

3.9Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews

Great place to work!

I've worked at Extend for 5+ years now and there is a lot of great aspects to this work place. The schedule is posted at least 3 weeks in advance to give employees opportunity to change shifts, book time off, plan ahead, etc. Even though our business is 24/7/365, everyone gets to choose the shifts they prefer over the holiday season to ensure they can still spend time with family which a lot of other businesses do not do! - Lots of opportunities to move ahead, or have extra tasks where fitting. - Full benefits for yourself and dependents, not to mention an awesome wellness fund which lets you claim expenses for health (nails, hair, etc), to hobbies (painting, music, etc) - I mean what work place is there that literally pays you to get your nails done! ;-) - Social committee events, like raffles, food pot lucks, etc - Social responsibility - helping our community in various aspects, donations of items, volunteering, etc. - Open door policy - can speak to management, even the owner when you need to! I will always recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work! :)

Pros

benefits, flexibility, community involvement

Cons

limited parking on site (lots around the building)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extend Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement