Extend Communications

Extend Communications Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great company and business

I have never worked at a place where the management cared so much about not only their employee but also their community. They take the time to help employees with issues on the job as well as in their personal life. They offer seminars about health, finance or whatever other suggestions an employee might give. The donate to local charities and staff also volunteer. They care about why their employees have to say. Even though they are 24/7/365 they fully explain their expectation before they hire you, so there are no surprises. You get your schedule 3 weeks in advance and there is almost always someone willing to switch or help if you need it tweaked. There are yearly raises and pay for performance as well as Christmas bonus. All in all a great place to work

Great Workplace and Friendly Environment

Extend is a great place to work for and always has great incentives. It is a family oriented company and excellent benefits for employees.If your looking to work and have excellent customer service skills and are people friendly than it is the place for you.

A good work environment with caring & friendly staff

I started at extend 7 months ago and have nothing but good things to say. The best part about it is the staff - everyone was (and still is) so welcoming and friendly. Supervisors are caring & understanding - nobody has ever made me feel dumb for asking questions and needing help. There is also lots of opportunities for growth that have already popped up in my 7 months here. Yes, it can be hard to get days off & it is not guaranteed, but this is ALL explained to you before you get hired! No surprises. Schedule comes out 3 weeks early which is nice. You may not always get your preferred shift, but again, this is explained during the interview process.

Pros

Great staff, monthly events put on by the staff, opportunities for growth, benefits after 6 months, 3 month paid training

Cons

Inconsistency in scheduling, days off are not guaranteed

Values their employees

Extend Communications management value their employees and value their employees feedback. Great co-workers, excellent management, beautiful office & great incentive's!! You could not ask for a better place to work for.

Family oriented

Love the culture they set out for all staff at all levels. They value you as a person & not as a number. Because they are a 24/7 call centre, they do offer many benefits and incentives to help compensate work life balance.

Pros

Culture, management, benefits, flexible shifts

Cons

24/7 business

Great People on the floor but...

This company is all for collab and learning and educating from and to its colleagues however that is just their gimmick to get you to apply. Really this place is a toxic work environment! No work like balance. Chained to a desk with scheduled breaks that are always missed. No privacy at all, not even to cry! Management is very nepotistic. The list goes on! Only thing I can say was bearable is the casual dress and some ladies that sit next to you at work. Know what you are signing up for. The other reviewers are not wrong!

Pros

Pay for working holiday

Cons

Management, lack of autonomy, schedule, script and scoring

Management a joke

Nothing is valued at this employer except stupidity and a scheduling system claimed to be state of the art has you coming in different times everyday... for example you come in Monday at 3:45 Tuesday is 4:10, Wednesday is 3:15 Thursday your off Saturday is 4:45, Sunday was 2:25 I guess it’d be okay if you ran your own business... but it’s not! Terminating employees for having fun using social media off hours. Management definitely a self absorbed joke. Beware of this toxic workplace

Pros

Not applicable

Cons

Where to start

A mixed bag, beware

Worked there almost 5 years. I did enjoy it for the first half of the job. Computer system is great. I barely had time off, and because of it had medical issues I had to sort out. Management was not helpful when I needed to call in because of being ill (which I rarely got sick). It was stupid micromanaged. Workplace culture is very gossipy. There are cameras EVERYWHERE. You will feel like you're in the book 1984 where Big Brother is watching you. Like I said...this place USED to be good. Potential employee beware of what you are getting into! Just because it looks good doesn't mean it is good for you!

Pros

Breaks paid for, good medical coverage for eye glasses, good computers to work with

Cons

long hours, management, workplace gossip and basically everything else.

My Experience

Working at Extend Communications was like working for and with family. It was a great place to work, often fast-paced and never the same from day to day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extend Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement