Extend Communications Employee Reviews for Account ManagerReview this company
Account Manager1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I started here as a part-time employee , I had not anticipated staying long because I was working part-time at another job which I thought I preferred. Within 3 years I had been promoted twice and quit my other job because I realized Extend had a more positive work environment than any other place I have ever worked. Due to the nature of this industry, staffing is needed 24/7 so scheduling is a challenge but that is something you should consider during the recruiting process. They are very open about this from the beginning to allow you to make an informed decision before accepting a Customer Service Representative position. The company has grown over the 6 years I have been here, new positions have been added and most job positions are filled internally. If you're motivated and the hours work for you than I highly recommend this company for you.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Extend Communications reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extend Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Extend Communications
- How often do raises occur at Extend Communications?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Extend Communications?3 people answered
- What benefits does Extend Communications offer?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Extend Communications?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Extend Communications? What are the steps…2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Extend Communications?One person answered
- If you were to leave Extend Communications, what would be the reason?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Extend Communications?One person answered
- Does Extend Communications require background check?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Extend Communications a better place to work?One person answered