Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews for Laborer

Found 41 reviews matching the search See all 6,231 reviews
A good place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB14 January 2019
This company offered me the ability to work at many different jobs. I gained a lot of work experience through a variety of different jobs. I was able to experience a lot of different employment options which was great.
Pros
Good work any time I wanted
Cons
No job security or guaranteed work
all good
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  1101 finch ave west4 December 2018
for good employment opportunities there is so much that i can thanks for the positions obtained by this company so get the money that i need for this life
Reliable source of temp work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON11 November 2018
Express is the best company to find you labour jobs. You can trust them and even call them again for work.

Both the advantages and disadvantages come from the nature of temp work.
Pros
Flexible, reliable source of work
Cons
No benefits
Temporary Placement Agency
Punch Press Operator / General Labour (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 September 2018
This agency only seemed to care about the employers they were serving over the employees. Frequently lied about whether an assignment would lead to full time employment, just to fill an employer's job requirements.
Lots of Hours but Saftey Is Ignored
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 September 2018
I was sent to unsafe job sites once or twice without the proper training. A huge positive is that there are plenty of jobs that you can accept that pay well above minimum wage.
Pros
Weekly pay, Industrial Jobs
Cons
Safety
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 September 2018
Learned different skills and was sent to various factory locations. Did what I was asked to do and helped out with many different tasks when co workers and the supervisor needed my help.
had working and proving yourself all the time at work
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 June 2018
you being sent to a company where you go and do not know who you are going to meet there
then reach there work with people from different background some would be happy to work with you others not but all you have to do is to keep on working so hard and proving yourself to the group that you can manage what they are doing.
Good Student Summer Position
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON17 March 2018
Was a good student summer position that allowed me to save for my future. Provided a different and exciting work environment that has allowed me to advance my skills and obtain new ones.
Great Workplace they placed me for work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 October 2017
I enjoyed the one place they sent me for work and definitely would work there again if given the chance. The place I was working was called Distributech and the people there were great. A typical day at work would be doing whatever job you were placed at and finish it completely.
un organized
Temporary labour/production worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON18 September 2017
it was very hard to get employment through this company as they didnt listen to the type of work i excell at therefore placing me where i was uncomfortable
If you work with them, they will work with you
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 September 2017
So long as you are willing to work, Express will always give you something suitable for you. Though it may take some time, they always find the type of job you are looking for.
Nothing specific to write about
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 April 2017
Express sent me to work at four different companies, none of which were great but its a good way to find work fast. However, I certainly don't recommend it for long term.
Pros
Easy to find work
Cons
Bad pay
energetic enviornment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 February 2017
i learned to work in team and how to take decision in difficult situation and main thing is that i developed my social and professional skills instead of this i also learned how to encourage our colleague to work if they are upset
low wages
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  mjssissauga14 January 2017
low wages placed in a very good company to work for TenPlus architectural products. Found pay was always on time and office staff at agency very friendly
Dont bother
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 January 2017
Not a pleasant experience, got set up with express and worked one day at a job and they had delayed shipping. After that they text you to show up for jobs the same day of, never return your emails/texts quickly or if at all. Just entirely a waste of time
Pros
Cons
everything
Great company
GENERAL LABOURER (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB21 October 2016
Love the interaction with the company and other works. They always fit you to the job desired and never have any issues. When you need time off there is no hesitations.
Work
General Labourer (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB28 July 2016
They have been great at finding work for me, although because its temporary work, the work can be a little inconsistent.
Pros
Helps pay the bills
Cons
Not long term solution
very nice work place with great management
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 June 2016
I work in a manufactured product which have bottle water etc. I work with a team of people who were very serious and always ready to work . I learned how to be patient. The management team was always respectful and helpful. The hardest part was trying to staying on my feet for 3 hours and the most enjoyable part was meeting and helping new people.
Pros
good team
Cons
long hours on my feet
Great peole
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 April 2016
As we all know express is a temp agency so we are all there to take what we can get , the people at express employment do everything they can to get you into a job as soon as they can to try and find you a full time place. The hardest part of going threw a temp agency is defiantly never knowing how long the placement is or how long you are going to have work for.
Pros
They do what ever they can too help you
Cons
sometimes no work
working with a good boss and other employees
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  hamilton area13 April 2016
i was mostly servicing automatic doors long days driving through out southern ontario. I enjoyed my job working on my own or installing doors with others. having the manager happy with my work was very important to me.
Pros
van for full time use
Cons
long hrs, but i didn't mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K