Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Defintely learned a bit from working there. Don't expect alot from bosses because the bottom line means everything. They will give you off for holidays, but they aren't very communicative which is ultimately why I left.
Pros
Advancement opportunity.
Cons
Just about everything
Don't have them as a primary source of income sine work flow is inconsistent, they'll also scam you out of money by straight up not paying you for the hours you work even with proof and eye witness of you being there so be ready to get used and tossed at their discretion.
Pros
Choose to work
Cons
Poor communication
Great people that you can talk to openly and honestly about what you want. Always willing to work with you and are good at quick replies consistently. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Pros
Pay, communication
Cons
Length of contracts
If your looking for a great job with flexibility this would be a great job for you.If you are a single parent who can only work certain days out of the week or just want some extra cash this is a job for you payed weekly. Payed at skill leavels.Pay fluctuates with your work ethic.Shop up on time with proper P.P.E And your sure to have a great experience with E.E.P
Pros
Cons
Don't forget your time cards
Excellent work environment. You are successful as you want to be. Good support system in place. Team environment 100% 2 meetings/day. I bring in the job orders - the Employment Specialists fill the needs of the employers. Again---it takes a team effort. Culture is relaxed and easy-going but it can get hectic on a dime. Hardest part of the job was the unreliability of associates to go to work once vetted but that is just basic humanity issues. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients find a qualified talent to be apart of their team.
Pros
Solid company.
Cons
If you work part time and need more work. Express will work with you to find a fitting job and hours.Managed very well and very kind to workers. Fairly treated if you respect there policies.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Usual jobs that require some physical labour.
Practically all job offerings I've experienced are temporary and on-call, with no ability for advancement. Assignments tend to be sporadic, there are very few hours offered per week (if any at all), and oftentimes assignments that I have been called in for with various clients of Express have sent me home quite prematurely.
Pros
Lots of free time for leisure and to visit food banks
Cons
Non-existent hours and pay
Express Personal in Sarnia are a bogus. Unless you have prominent family or know someone special or minority. They do not treat anyone equal. I have been more than qualified for many positions but yet they never helped. Something needs to be done their way of doing business sucks. They claim they help everyone but just waste your time. I wouldn`t bother with these bunch of Yahoos.
Pros
Cons
They do not find employment for you unless your well known.
like any temp agency they will try to undervalue your worth paying the least amount oif money possible. so always try to negotiate up, but be will walk if you dont like what they offer. sometime they will offer the opportunity to work towards a full time permanent position in hope of a client taking you on permanent. do not get your hopes up. always best to be looking for a permanent job elsewhere.
Pros
you can pick which clients you want to work for
Cons
poor pay
Not much to say, you get a job and decide whether or not you want to do it. Pretty chill place, sometimes give rides to work sites, had an advance pay system. Would recommend if having a hard time finding work on your own.
every job promises full time permanent to get you in the door, they place you somewhere, your "forever job" and within a week they don't need you anymore and you're out of work again. after 3 years of bouncing around every week i quit and went down the road, got a full time permanent job within 24 hours and I'm still here 4 years later.
Pros
potential for overtime
Cons
could go weeks without work
Wonderful company to be a part of, they provided a positive, healthy work environment. My employer was always honest, maintained open dialogue and 100% professional at all times. I’m thankful for the opportunity they provided me and I learned many life and business lessons along the way. I would recommend EEP as a great company to work with and work for. The bosses I worked for cared about me reaching my full potential as an employee but most of all as a person and I really appreciate that.
Pros
Supportive, healthy work environment, friendly work staff
Cons
Underpaid, however approx 1/3 of what they charge client goes directly to Express Pros for their cut. Pay what the deem the going wage is, not what client wants to pay. Do not pay for stat holidays, how is this legal?? Client's responsibility if these choose to pay. Lead you to believe they are health benefits available, not the case. Make it extremely difficult for client to hire you directly. Charge them huge payouts to hire you directly. Prefer to keep you stuck in the contract generating them a big easy income.
I have worked at Express for a long time and its a career not a job. I enjoy helping people. Staff is friendly, we are all on the same page, same goal. Our days are busy and week's fly by.
I had a very pleasant experience with them. They were my first employment opportunity. I would work for them again. They were extremely understanding with how nervous I was.
meh but I have to write a minimum of 150 characters here. They were ok at finding my first position but once that was over nothing. never anything available.
They found me a good assignment with an international logistics company. Hope to have a chance to go back to the same place to continue my assignment when all this pandemic settles down .
Happy people and always willing to find some work. Very little stress and have a lot of connections to temp employment. Have great hours and are always willing to help.
This is a job agency so I worked at various places. The manager was fairly nice. The jobs were also what i was looking for. I enjoyed working with them
Help to get a job Very helpful staff and can get work easily in one or two days. Provide Full time and part time employments with good wage rate. I recommend to all of you to work with expresspros company
I was hired on to work as a packager for Sundial Growers, they then changed me to be a janitor without consulting me first, I did not get any say on my position.. I was not told many important things at the time. NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO GETS AN INTERVIEW: You are not going to be working FOR the company you work AT. They have a whole, useless system where you have to go through an extra person to get anything done. You have NO job security, they go through workers like no tomorrow, they don't care if you keep your placement, they have a billion other people who can do the job just fine, so from the moment you get placed you need to keep looking for other jobs. Travel is Not paid, even when its an hour both ways, they do provide a bus for long travel, but even then, non ideal. Breaks are not paid, for 9 hours at work you get paid for only 9. Its better to find where they will be placing you and apply there in person, For example, from a possible 24$ wage I was receiving 18$ of that. Just skip these middle men and go for the real deal, that way you have actual opportunities to advance in the company you're working at, and you get more money that way. TLDR, if you're desperate, apply, but it should be considered temporary at best, do not rely on keeping this job for even a moment.