Express Employment Professionals

Canada359 reviews

Found 359 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,365 reviews
agencyplacementemploymenttemplabourassignmenttemporarypermanent

Great experience and opportunities

Temporary work but it pays well, 12 month contract and they place you were ever your most suited at.If your looking for a job placement right away I would recommend applying.

Good communication

They Helped me find. a job when I needed it most and. overall very good experience with the agency and would. recommend then to others there.

Insights into Express Employment Professionals

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Low pay

Wages are poor.You cannot live on the wages they pay.On interview you do not go into office everything is done online at home.You do not meet with company that they are sending you to.

Pros

Cons

Low pay

Highly recommend!

It has been a long time since I've used an agency because I was finding jobs on my own, but after being out of the workforce for a while and having no references, they have helped me find work very quickly. The two women I have dealt with have been friendly and professional every time I have dealt with them. Of course the pay could be better considering the cost of living, but they were quite accommodating in finding me the shifts I preferred, and placing me somewhere I have a chance of getting hired permanently. Definitely give them a try!

Pros

Great staff, respectful, accommodating, paid weekly

Cons

Pay could be better

Good temporary workplace

Good place to find temporary work when you need it with good pay. They’re very accommodating in finding a job that works for you. Any issues with the employer or on the job is handled by express.

Express Employment Services , Georgetown Ontario

Bad Manager Worst payMicro Management No scope for growth No Benefits Nocareer path No support from manager for anything It is a franchisee and probably the Georgetown franchisee was the worst Manager does not give reference check for which I lost a good opportunity .I would not recommend anyone to work for Express Employment Professionals , Georgetown . It is the worse

Warehouse work at Burnaby. Great place to start working.

Express Employment people were very professionals, always there to answer all your inquiries. Assigned to a warehouse in Burnaby area and it was great working. Fast pace environment.

Pros

Sat Sun off

Cons

Takes a while before being absored by the company.

Expendable

They completely forget about a temp worker if an assignment doesn't work out. They blacklist you.They give up on you. No chances. Profit is all that matters to these recruiters. You are a number to them.They leave out very specific details of your job responsibilities before you start your assignment.Just go in and make money for us mentality and if it doesn't work out, you will be forgotten.Other agencies didn't do that.

Pros

N/a

Cons

you are expendable...they don't care about you...won't even remember you

It's good for getting experience and finding new companies that are hiring.

All in all Express is a great place to work. It's not always full time and the pay isn't always great but they treat you like a person for the most part. the only real problem I had was this past winter when I informed them that I specifically couldn't work one day of the week and they kept sending me jobs that required that I work that day. Otherwise they always looked for what I asked for.

Pros

The work you want usually at the pay you asked for.

Cons

No benefits of any kind.

A great place to work, I highly recommend this company.

Working for Express Employment has been a very rewarding experience. The environment I work in is very relaxed with a professional team to work with. It is being part of the family culture I like the best and look forward to going to work everyday.Thank you

Express in, express out

I spent some years with Express. It was hit and miss with them as it is with temp companies. They'll quickly give you work and by the time you get comfortable with it, it's time to leave. I worked everywhere with them!

Pros

A lot of work

Cons

No benefits, no future

Low pay and they lay off very often

I don't recommend this agency. They placed me outside of London, ON then was laid off in 2 weeks without any reason and I didn't get paid. And when you call them, they never answer phone calls.

terrible place

I wouldn't want to work here and suggest not to even try. Its a waste of time. Horrible management husband & wife runs this firm very toxic place. Hires only immigrants and takes advantage of them by give them a low salary.

Productive and fun 😺

A typical day at work makes me feel useful. I watch things grow and improve. The work suits me because I have a lot of education and experience. The people are great and that is what really makes my day 🥰

Pros

Great people

Cons

Job security

Great

Great.Started here with just an HR Diploma and they trained me.Can be stressful from time to time.Paid cell phone and mileage.Great team and culture within company.

Work schedule

I am always given work on days I need them and when I am available. This company not only help people who needs to earn, but also find employees who can excel on where they will be assigned to. Their office personnel are great in handling people of different culture which gives opportunities to all.

Thankful and blessed

I am so happy working with express employment they helped me find my first job that will work for me as a mom whose priority is my family. They placed me in a company that respects my priority and very understanding and considerate with my situation. I am so thankful and feel so blessed with Express employment now that the company I am working absorbed me. Thank you for the trust and for the help .I hope you will continue to help people find their dream jobs and continue to grow as a company. Thank you and Godbless

Lots to learn

Sometimes you work at the same places for a couple of weeks or you can jump around from Job to job learning different bits of everything along the way

Pros

Lots of learning

Cons

Not always guaranteed work

Awesome place for temp work . Recommend for any age .

You will be happyyou gave them a try . Turlock ask for bransen. He's awesome. is fast and efficient and works with you on every possible way to fit your needs and their needs for the company that he tries to hook you up with you should give him a try employment professionals Express employment professionalism

Excellent employment specialists that look after your needs

I was recently awarded a contract with Express. Both recruiters were very helpful and instrumental in getting me a contract. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a position. They are very professional and helpful and won't stop until you are satisfied.

Great work place environment

I've been building solar panels for over 5 months, get paid weekly, save a ton of money on gas, and the company takes our concerns seriously. I like the job culture, my coworkers are good people, honestly one of the better jobs love ever had. Look forward to going to work, my tasks are clearly outlined and my supervisors are excellent.

Pros

Transportation provided, weekly pay

Cons

Cramped bus, that's it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement