Play YouTube video button
Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Canada281 reviews
Good company
I had a very pleasant experience with them. They were my first employment opportunity. I would work for them again. They were extremely understanding with how nervous I was.
Fast Paced
I have worked at Express for a long time and its a career not a job. I enjoy helping people. Staff is friendly, we are all on the same page, same goal. Our days are busy and week's fly by.
was a temp did not work in their office
meh but I have to write a minimum of 150 characters here. They were ok at finding my first position but once that was over nothing. never anything available.
Warehouse associate
They found me a good assignment with an international logistics company. Hope to have a chance to go back to the same place to continue my assignment when all this pandemic settles down .
The staff has a great attitude!
Happy people and always willing to find some work. Very little stress and have a lot of connections to temp employment. Have great hours and are always willing to help.
Always had jobs
This is a job agency so I worked at various places. The manager was fairly nice. The jobs were also what i was looking for. I enjoyed working with them
Very good agency
Help to get a job
Very helpful staff and can get work easily in one or two days.

Provide Full time and part time employments with good wage rate.

I recommend to all of you to work with expresspros company
Miserable time
I was hired on to work as a packager for Sundial Growers, they then changed me to be a janitor without consulting me first, I did not get any say on my position.. I was not told many important things at the time. NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO GETS AN INTERVIEW: You are not going to be working FOR the company you work AT. They have a whole, useless system where you have to go through an extra person to get anything done. You have NO job security, they go through workers like no tomorrow, they don't care if you keep your placement, they have a billion other people who can do the job just fine, so from the moment you get placed you need to keep looking for other jobs.

Travel is Not paid, even when its an hour both ways, they do provide a bus for long travel, but even then, non ideal. Breaks are not paid, for 9 hours at work you get paid for only 9.

Its better to find where they will be placing you and apply there in person, For example, from a possible 24$ wage I was receiving 18$ of that. Just skip these middle men and go for the real deal, that way you have actual opportunities to advance in the company you're working at, and you get more money that way.

TLDR, if you're desperate, apply, but it should be considered temporary at best, do not rely on keeping this job for even a moment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Express Employment Professionals?
Most jobs interesting
Good experiences to build resume , interesting various jobs. some hazardous locations, people in general good to work with, learn various aspects of working in the industry.
Great atmosphere
Greeted with a friendly smile and handshake courteous, helpful willing to get you started pay is higher than most agencies also offers a benefits package after so many hours at the same job as a full-time recipient plus the owner greets everybody and asks knowledgable questions all around I find them more excited than most companies they enjoy what they do, the owners favourite line is this " living the

dream baby living the dream"

the
Standard temp agency, pretty good
Good office people, seems like nice management. Assignments I got tended to be lower paying and sort of lower tier (big companies, but small sites), relatively easy work (ie order picking and forklift). I'd say probably best for short/medium term or if you want some machine experience.
Flexible Workplace with Great Support
Express employment put in a lot of effort to help me find a job that best suited my abilities. Their staff was available frequently to answer questions and offered online testing to help me find a job.
Useless temp company
Unorganized
Don't return emails etc

Staff change so cant talk with same person who know you and who may keep you top of their list because they know you and know you show up for work when called

Does not matter if you call or go in to update your status as if you do not call them every week or few days for work you may never hear from them about jobs.
Pros
Cons
Little help in finding work, low pay, all of above
Good for job placements
Very helpfull temp agency. Helped me with a job when i was looking for one. Friendly staff. Kept me up to date when there was a new job opening and provided training.
Productive and learnign
Good just wish didn't have to change jobs so frequently
Loved working there.

they were so caring and I was able to change my shift start time which made it so much easier for me.

Very friendly people there. HR was a wonderful support!!!

I would give them a 10 out of 10 for sure.
Nice atmosphere and staffs
Nice atmosphere and staffs. Lovely staffs to talk to. Always looking out for one another. Call one for shifts when available and have listening ears to staffs concerns.
Temp agency
The agency were very good at keeping me busy in temporary placements. Payment was always on time and odd labour positions were usually available. I never waited l9ng for a placements.
Good place quick work
Good place quick to find you work.
Nice people working. Odd time issues can occur but that's anywhere. Its a temp agency so anyone that's everyone knows about temp agencoes
Terrible
All Terrible. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Suppose to be a job placement place but don't have anywhere to place most people and if u are u will be stuck with them until your contract is done and even then not guaranteed a permanent job. Better off waiting for a real job from any other company. Bad choice of a place to sign up with.
It's a good place to work
Most enjoyable thing about the job is whenever they give you a shift to a company that you are gonna work less and they will pay you higher , furthermore,
some morning shifts pays alot.
Good understanding team,
Express team is really good, they have good understanding.. I glad . I always got satisfied reply for my email. I really appreciate for express team , they found good job for me ..
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.
3K