1 - better way of serving people. Eg - quit bouncing people around, who come looking to work from, worker to worker. The repetitive conversations, explaining who you are, what your looking for, your experience, etc etc. Even a positive person, can loose their patients repeating themselves to many times.
2 - realize that there are an abundance of companies out there that are rotating doors, for work due to. Lack if integrity, management, and safety
More transparency. Better communication and more regularity. Never give employee a false sense of security. put in place a good feedback system so the company can constantly improve and workers can feel more appreciated.
Loved it all. fix the way things are done around there. the managment are way behind oon there planning
- If you were to leave Express Employment Professionals, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Express Employment Professionals?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Express Employment Professionals?4 people answered
- Does Express Employment Professionals require background check?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Express Employment Professionals?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Express Employment Professionals?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Express Employment Professionals?2 people answered
- What benefits does Express Employment Professionals offer?2 people answered
- Weekend rests?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Express Employment Professionals?2 people answered