Express Computers Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC14 March 2018
Express Computers is a great place to work. Really good team atmosphere. Love working on different client systems and networks. Everyday was different and everyday a new challenge. Very supportive management team and always a fun environment.
Pros
Good team great challenges and diversity
Cons
Very productive and fun place to work at.
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC15 August 2016
I repaired computers and worked retail at the location. I have learned many things during my employment there, such as managing the company's booking system and complete computer troubleshooting.

My coworkers were really nice, and we were all very cooperative with each other.

The hardest part of my job was multitasking between 10 different computers, but that was also a fun and challenging thing to do, so I did not mind at all.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere, it was very laid back and I did not stress at all.
Pros
The actual work itself.
Cons
Management could be better.
harsh, demanding, underpaid.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  langley9 March 2015
never in my life have i ever witnessed someone who would work so hard for the customer, on the outside looking in it would seem like the best place to work, everyone gets along, works well together, paid meals every few weeks, donuts every friday, customers are fantastic. however it still could not compete with the harsh criticism of the manager, poor management of the company overall, most employees have not had a pay raise in years, and rather than keeping on excellent employees they would rather let them go and train new staff at a lower wage.
Pros
free lunches, friday donuts, excellent customers
Cons
poor management, no pay raises
Some great locations, company is still growing.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 June 2012
Express Computers Surrey Central was a great place to work with really good coworkers. The general manager has been in the computer industry for over 20 years, and is one the best I've every worked with. Although I had significant challenges with the corporate organization as a whole, working at the Surrey Central Store was a great experience in the last year and half, that I worked there.
Pros
good team work environment.
Cons
wages and benefits can be a challenge.