Expocrete

Expocrete Culture reviews

Clear

Loved everyday

The part of my job i had to work front loader and it was fun have not had a job i had the most fun at. The people where good to work with and i had so much fun doing it as well

Pros

I loved my job

Cons

Nothing Bad to say

When I left my previous very secure job of 8 years to work at Expocrete, I was extremely nervous of the situation. Expocrete is a very large company, yet they do not make you feel like you are just a number to them. The president, Vice Presidents and management are always very supportive. I have never worked in a place where upper management is not afraid to get dirty and do whatever job needs to be done to support the company, including the president working in the plant! After 4 years working with the company, it was the best choice I could of made and am very grateful to work with Expocrete.

Pros

Great benefits, supportive staff, competitive wages

Productive and family oriantated companies

A typical day at work was good. Working on a team. Management only cared about themselves. safety was their number one fundamental. cleaning. working with friends.

Pros

free coffee and dounts

Cons

long ahours

Not a good place to start a career.

A typical day at work involves, lackluster safety sense and enforcement, a general sense of dread from plant to plant, and most of us counting the hours till we can go home. I learned that a production style career is that of a depressing choice of work. Especially here at Expocrete. Most of the machines here are in varying states of being broken, and require almost constant worker intervention to keep it doing its job. The most infuriating part of the job is seemingly non-existent preventative maintenance, if every piece of machinery did what it was supposed to without the constant stream of faults and alarms,production numbers would skyrocket, but it seems like shutting down for a few days is just too much to trade. Employees are almost untouchable depending on how much you are liked by your boss or supervisor. Workplace culture is basically passing the job onto someone else who is already dealing with others BS. Most of us feel like we were "A"and "B" players who have been mistreated and had our concerns shoved back into our faces so we became "C"and "D" players and all the while management claims to have no idea why. I wouldn't recommend anyone with any self-worth or dignity to work here, because you will be driven mad about how such a large company can ignore it's employees concerns. Until then put on your happy faces and don't raise your voice.

Pros

Average wages

Cons

Terrible peer to peer interactions. Awful equipment. Favoritism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expocrete. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement