ExperTech Personnel Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Great team!
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 February 2019
ExperTech has provided me with the opportunity to continue to do what I love...recruit. Placing candidates is truly a very rewarding part of the job and my colleagues make it enjoyable.
A great company that embraces challenge and believes in their employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 February 2019
I have been an employee at ExperTech for 3 years.

It is a company that embraces challenges and pushes its employees to strive to be the best that they can be.

Because my position is in Talent Acquisition, I've honed valuable skills in negotiation, due diligence, relationship building, and many others that will follow me throughout the rest of my career.

The directors employ a healthy work/life balance and are always at your side to assist when needed.

I honestly look forward to working here for many years to come.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 February 2019
My years at ExperTech were the best in my career so far. Managers took care of their employees and genuinly cared for our development. There were opportunities to develop in recruitment and business development. Managers gave us all the necessary tools to succeed.
A great place to work!
Administration (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 February 2019
A Professional and hard working Company. An amazing work environment between the staffs and Management!
Pros
Flexible
Environment agréable
Administration (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 February 2019
Une entreprise chaleureux avec un environment agréable et très professionel.
Pros
Flexible
Amazing Management and Great Culture
Client Relationship Manager | Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 February 2019
I had the pleasure of working with the team for almost 2 years, years that I'll cherish honestly for the rest of my life. During my team working with the team I was able to grow immensely while learning from honestly two of the best in the industry.

The company isn't like a typical agency, as they actually care about their candidates and staff. The work to life balance is excellent, pay structure is fair as well as lucrative if you put in the work for it and

Although I had to leave for personal reasons, I'm so happy to have had the chance to work at ExperTech and consider the people I met there friends for life.
Pros
Amazing team, Workplace culture, Management is amazing and fair pay structure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExperTech Personnel Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

ExperTech Personnel Services Inc. Reviews by Location