exp Employee Review

Very nice place to work, professional and cheerful work environment
Student Work Term (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL23 June 2013
A typical day at work involved working hand in hand with other communities, finding out their needs and wants. It involved site inspections of various work sites. Creation and implementation of various safety management programs, incentives and practices.

Other exp Employee Reviews

Bad location to work
Intermediate soil and material technician (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC25 June 2019
Week management at material department .Rude manager and lab supervisor. Short training period. Blaming behaviour by manager . Working at this branch game me so stress.
Cons
Stress enviroment
Terrible work environment/ no career growth
Geotechnical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 June 2019
Worked there briefly. During 1st week at job, I realized that this is no place to advance career and started to look for other opportunities. Most of the projects were under $5k with pressure not to charge any time to them. Most of the people were not courteous and jealous of my position. Discipline Manager was extremely rude and humiliation of employees was common, resulting in low morale and substandard work on projects. Career growth opportunities are very limited
I am glad I didn’t have to work there for long.
Cons
Rude Manager, jealous work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at exp. Our community is ready to answer.