eXp Realty

eXp Realty Employee Reviews

Productive And fun

Cloud based company with so much social media that you could never get an answer and unanswered it happens very quickly. If you want to keep more of your commission and have great training this is the place to be and also traded publicly with stock going crazy It was $40 when I joined in the summer now it's a 100 and going to split

Nothing special yet

The hardest part is to get a live person to talk to explain something that requires clarification, We need hands-on training,I am a Realtor for over 40 years , finding difficulty communicating to the right source

Amazing Company and Incredible Co-workers

I've been at many large brand real estate companies but Exp is the most advanced by far! It is a success promoting environment with the most hard working and kind co-workers. The helpfulness and support we give eachother is amazing. Our new Broker Of Record for Ontario is one of the best. She is genuine and really cares about us and the company. All the managers we have are smart and helpful. I get to work from home too which is the cherry on top!

Pros

Work from home, nice staff and management

Cons

Hard to keep up with workload sometimes

This is the future but it's happening now!

More support than you can imagine. "Agent Success Obsessed" Training at your fingertips. Ownership in the company through stock awards and optional purchases at discount rate. Plan your retirement fund. Optional Group Health Benefits. Keep 80% commission until cap at $80,000 GCI ($16,000 cap), then keep 100% commission and pay nominal transaction fees. ICON Award - earn back that $16,000 in shares. Revenue Sharing - 50% of company revenue earmarked for Revenue Sharing.

Excellent, challenging environment with a rapidly expanding company.

A very computer-based and oriented company with good skills and computer knowledge and competence importance for one to succeed and advance. The company is enjoying fantastic growth and is on track to revolutionize the real estate industry.

The culture and values propel this company

Lovely people, attitude and a general wanting to help each other collaboratively succeed, the independent agents and management have a common goal. Non-competitive, high tech environment.

Pros

high tech

Cloud Based Real Estate Model

High in technology and easy to work platform. More bang for your buck as a Realtor with all the tools, support and lead generation provided. It's the new Disruptor in the real estate field in Canada for 2019.

High paced every evolving corporate structured organization.

Great opportunity to develop in a high paced organization. Computer skills are mandatory, This is not a job it is a career and the more you put into it the more you will achieve

Great Company

exp Realty has a lot of support and all on-line. It is a very innovative company. It's still a commission based company, however if you apply yourself you can do great. Also the managing broker is amazing.

Pros

Online Training

Cons

Commission Based

The Amazon of Real Estate

As an agent its up to you to run it and bring in business. eXp is the first cloud brokerage where you do in fact own your business. The tech is amazing I can now grow it without having to be a broker. The costs ultra low and if you take time off it will only cost you $100/month. The compensation model is amazing and will create an exit strategy and a legacy once you grow it. If you are entrepreneurial in nature you have to check it out. Otherwise good luck showing homes until the end.

Pros

ownership, publicly traded stock, impressive growth

Cons

Tech may overwhelm older people

Fast paced environment but easy going people

Exp Realty has a relaxed office atmosphere and is full of people who want to help. This company allows me to set my own hours, works around my sons doctors appointments and offers flex days.

Pros

Very flexible hours

Cons

Slow market = layoffs

Would suggest never going near this company.

Spent more than six months setting up eXp Realty's first office in Canada. eXp Realty did nothing to help! They used my time and got me to pay most of the cost out front. They never provided any help to grow the Ontario market. They decided to close the Toronto office with only two weeks notice leaving everyone licensed and in management without a place to work or hold their licenses. The CEO and President could have cared less about anyone in the office. They closed access to our company emails and company site so we could not tell anyone about how bad they treated us. Their are many very good Real Estate companies but I would recommend NEVER GOING NEAR EXP REALTY.

Pros

Will take your money for their penny stock and promise you the moon.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eXp Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3