eXp Realty

eXp Realty Employee Reviews

Canada23 reviews

Fantastic Brokerage, Great culture

Excellent brokerage putting their agents first. Top notch support from excellent brokers, advertising/compliance support and current training on practice and compliance.

Pros

Great support, compensation plan is excellent

Cons

A little more DIY that traditional brokerages

No training, no support

I had to teach myself the entirely new computer programs, then teach the Realtors, and do my massive amount of files/work. No support was available to the staff at all. I believe it might be better now as it is under new management. But it was extremely stressful

Insights into eXp Realty

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Tech Forward - Unlimited Resources

The industry as a whole is tough to break into but eXp has provided the tools for success. If you utitilize the tools and resources they provide, you will succeed. I recommend new agents join a team to gain some real world experience.

One works from home eXp is an Internet based company

A typical day of work - checking my emails, calling past clients, doing up my advertising, checking the new listings. I have learned some new computer skills. The management is excellent, the Managing Broker is available, daily through the week.

Pros

Great training through online University

Cons

Managing Brokers not always available.

Amazing company

5 star business structure. I’m only a phone call or text away if anyone has any questions . EXp is amazing company. Or email me. I highly recommend eXp Realty

Great company to be a part of!

Fantastic company that supports the realtors 100%. Excellent training for all levels of realtors and everyone helps each other as it benefits them. It's nice to have a supportive management team, a supportive group of realtors along with staff that answers your questions at all times. Overall excellent benefits for the realtors with low monthly costs.

Pros

Shares in company, low monthly fees, lots of training for all levels, lots of support

Cons

none in my opinion

Great Brokerage

Good brokerage with low fees, cloud based . Great learning tools , CRM and seminars . Ideal brokerage for a newcomer to learn and grow . I will highly recommend

My Avatar's Hair is Never Out of Place!

I have been with eXp for close to a year now. There were some challenges initially due to the exponential growth of the company in such a short amount of time but now the company is in a good place. Management are always there to offer support when required however my experience has been that they trust their team's ability to get the job done effectively so there is zero micro-management. I'm excited to see what the company has in store for the future!

Pros

Amazing Management

Productive and supportive workplace

Since the revamping of management, I feel so supported by my manager(s). They are extremely knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to help with anything they can. Any questions/concerns I have are dealt with in a professional and (very) timely manner. Their support, encouragement, and open door policy are extremely appreciated!

Don't Bother

Exp is global brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment. This department is has no real training structure. The work load is insane and they expect you to go above and beyond with such little pay. The stress is not worth a dollar. They've recently revamped their management dept and since then employees have been leaving as management does not have employees best interest. They will let you go during your probation period instead of trying to assist you. They have too many agents with not enough staff to ensure deals are processed in a timely manner. This place is a waste of time.

Relatively good for newer agents

- Decent training for agents entering the industry.- Good amount of resources that may help you excel and succeed.- Helpful and easy-to-reach broker for any assistance you may need.

Productive And fun

Cloud based company with so much social media that you could never get an answer and unanswered it happens very quickly. If you want to keep more of your commission and have great training this is the place to be and also traded publicly with stock going crazy It was $40 when I joined in the summer now it's a 100 and going to split

Nothing special yet

The hardest part is to get a live person to talk to explain something that requires clarification, We need hands-on training,I am a Realtor for over 40 years , finding difficulty communicating to the right source

Amazing Company and Incredible Co-workers

I've been at many large brand real estate companies but Exp is the most advanced by far! It is a success promoting environment with the most hard working and kind co-workers. The helpfulness and support we give eachother is amazing. Our new Broker Of Record for Ontario is one of the best. She is genuine and really cares about us and the company. All the managers we have are smart and helpful. I get to work from home too which is the cherry on top!

Pros

Work from home, nice staff and management

Cons

Hard to keep up with workload sometimes

This is the future but it's happening now!

More support than you can imagine. "Agent Success Obsessed" Training at your fingertips. Ownership in the company through stock awards and optional purchases at discount rate. Plan your retirement fund. Optional Group Health Benefits. Keep 80% commission until cap at $80,000 GCI ($16,000 cap), then keep 100% commission and pay nominal transaction fees. ICON Award - earn back that $16,000 in shares. Revenue Sharing - 50% of company revenue earmarked for Revenue Sharing.

Excellent, challenging environment with a rapidly expanding company.

A very computer-based and oriented company with good skills and computer knowledge and competence importance for one to succeed and advance. The company is enjoying fantastic growth and is on track to revolutionize the real estate industry.

The culture and values propel this company

Lovely people, attitude and a general wanting to help each other collaboratively succeed, the independent agents and management have a common goal. Non-competitive, high tech environment.

Pros

high tech

Cloud Based Real Estate Model

High in technology and easy to work platform. More bang for your buck as a Realtor with all the tools, support and lead generation provided. It's the new Disruptor in the real estate field in Canada for 2019.

High paced every evolving corporate structured organization.

Great opportunity to develop in a high paced organization. Computer skills are mandatory, This is not a job it is a career and the more you put into it the more you will achieve

Great Company

exp Realty has a lot of support and all on-line. It is a very innovative company. It's still a commission based company, however if you apply yourself you can do great. Also the managing broker is amazing.

Pros

Online Training

Cons

Commission Based

The Amazon of Real Estate

As an agent its up to you to run it and bring in business. eXp is the first cloud brokerage where you do in fact own your business. The tech is amazing I can now grow it without having to be a broker. The costs ultra low and if you take time off it will only cost you $100/month. The compensation model is amazing and will create an exit strategy and a legacy once you grow it. If you are entrepreneurial in nature you have to check it out. Otherwise good luck showing homes until the end.

Pros

ownership, publicly traded stock, impressive growth

Cons

Tech may overwhelm older people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eXp Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement