eXp Realty Employee Reviews

Cloud Based Real Estate Model
Licensed Real Estate Professional (Current Employee) –  Okanagan, BC13 September 2019
High in technology and easy to work platform. More bang for your buck as a Realtor with all the tools, support and lead generation provided.
It's the new Disruptor in the real estate field in Canada for 2019.
High paced every evolving corporate structured organization.
Senior Realtor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 September 2019
Great opportunity to develop in a high paced organization. Computer skills are mandatory, This is not a job it is a career and the more you put into it the more you will achieve
Great Company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC26 July 2019
exp Realty has a lot of support and all on-line. It is a very innovative company. It's still a commission based company, however if you apply yourself you can do great. Also the managing broker is amazing.
Pros
Online Training
Cons
Commission Based
Great company to work with
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC24 July 2019
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States and Canada.

eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
The Amazon of Real Estate
Agent owner cloud brokerage (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 September 2017
As an agent its up to you to run it and bring in business. eXp is the first cloud brokerage where you do in fact own your business. The tech is amazing I can now grow it without having to be a broker. The costs ultra low and if you take time off it will only cost you $100/month. The compensation model is amazing and will create an exit strategy and a legacy once you grow it. If you are entrepreneurial in nature you have to check it out. Otherwise good luck showing homes until the end.
Pros
ownership, publicly traded stock, impressive growth
Cons
Tech may overwhelm older people
Fast paced environment but easy going people
Office Manger & Client Care (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 January 2016
Exp Realty has a relaxed office atmosphere and is full of people who want to help. This company allows me to set my own hours, works around my sons doctors appointments and offers flex days.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
Slow market = layoffs
Would suggest never going near this company.
Ontario Broker of Record - Canadian Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario2 October 2015
Spent more than six months setting up eXp Realty's first office in Canada. eXp Realty did nothing to help! They used my time and got me to pay most of the cost out front. They never provided any help to grow the Ontario market.
They decided to close the Toronto office with only two weeks notice leaving everyone licensed and in management without a place to work or hold their licenses. The CEO and President could have cared less about anyone in the office. They closed access to our company emails and company site so we could not tell anyone about how bad they treated us.
Their are many very good Real Estate companies but I would recommend NEVER GOING NEAR EXP REALTY.
Pros
Will take your money for their penny stock and promise you the moon.