Exiger

Exiger Employee Reviews

Good place to start your career

Great place to learn, very friendly and smart coworkers, mentorship is also good in this company. However, work life balance sucks and salary is below average.

Pros

Mentorship

Cons

Long hours, work on weekends and holidays

Great industry training, but no work/life balance

I worked at Exiger a few years ago, so I'm unsure where things stand now, but I would not recommend working here based on my experience. While the training program was very good, the workload was unrealistic, and I pulled several all-nighters just to get my assigned work done.

Insights into Exiger

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

What is the best part of working at Exiger?Learning opportunitiesWhat is the most stressful part about working at Exiger?Incompetence, understaffed

Lot of opportunities at Exiger

There are a lot of good things to say about Exiger, especially for the commercial branch of the business. I can't speak to the diligence or government services side but I've enjoyed my time so far. Most projects are appropriately staffed and don't require unrealistic hours so you can have a life outside work. Pretty uncommon to work weekends and if you do then management will ask you ahead of time. It's not very common to have "fire drills" where deadlines approach and you have to work 14 hour days. Like any consulting job, you'll get out of it what you put in. If you're trying to do the bare minimum and skate by then you likely won't get promoted quickly. Work hard and contribute where you can and you'll be fine.

terrible place

Only the desperate will take a job here. Things you will see here: - terrible salaries. - favoritism. - getting overworked. - 0 career progression opportunities (unless you suck up really hard to management). - 0 skills development or training - leadership team is clueless and treats employees with disrespect. - you are not valued as an employee here All in all, terrible place. if you are looking for work, this isn't it. If you are really desperate then go ahead and apply, but keep looking for something else.

Extreme work pressure and low pay

Favoritism. No integrity. Dont think twice before firing and do not try to retain who leave. pay is less for the job. Constant deadline and under pressure. Work till late and on weekends too if required, although one might earn overtime if eligible (should convince our manager that the pending work demands and its not your fault that it is not complete within the hours)

Not worth working here

You are constantly under pressure and paid really less for the work. Not worth joining unless you don’t have a choice. Some people are nice but not everyone. No work life balance at all. You might have to work overtime and on weekends , although sometimes you could get overtime

Great Place

Busy. Very understanding and friendly work environment; including the management. The workload is large but manageable. It is fun working at Exiger. There is almost something new every day. New challenges. There is space for advancement and they help you grow.

Start up goals/corporate established operation

They have the overall idea & energy of a start up, in some areas still cling to rigid corporate structures. Opportunity to wear many hats, depending on department.

great staff

Employees at Exiger really love what they do and take pride in their experience to fulfill the requirements and more. A typical work day consists of more than regular duties, it also includes socializing and congregating with others while building networks.

Unrealized potential

This job pays fairly well and gives you some transferable skills. Hours are reasonable. Don't need to clock in and out. Opportunity to work from home one day a week. Some of the work is unbelievably boring. You do less of it as you progress in the company but the first six months can be tough, especially if you're coming from a place that gave you a lot of latitude to think for yourself and solve problems independently. Upper management is solely focused on sales and totally divorced from the grunt work that underpins everything.

Pros

Hours, pays the bills

Cons

Boring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exiger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Exiger with

Learn about Exiger in popular locations

• Exiger