Exela Technologies
Coronavirus update
Information from Exela Technologies:

Exela Technologies Employee Reviews

Canada48 reviews
I have a good experience in exela technologies. The management also very goodd and efficient. Sometimes get more jobs its will be work in 24 hours that is the hardest part
Contracts are renewed every four years or so, at these renewals if contracts are awarded to Exela you can stay if not you could lose your job. A bit of an uncertainty thinking long term.
Pros
Great team, simple work
Cons
Low pay, uncertain for long term employment
A good place to learn and get exposure of various technologies related to document processing.The most enjoyable part was dealing with different types of shipment handling and files.Trouble shooting with the IT department.
The company was great in the beginning. As it merged with other companies to form what is now known as Exela Technologies it is horrible. The only support is from the direct group you work with as we only can rely on each other. Senior management will not approve increases for employees. For many it has been 6-10 years since they received an increase. There is no emphasis or program for Employee Engagement.
Pros
Still offer benefits when most companies are cutting them out
Cons
very low pay and no increases
The manager was rude, inconsiderate and incompetent. I started on minimum wage and stayed there for two years. My coworkers were helpful, but that attests to their character, not the company. They left us constantly understaffed and overworked and addressed none of our concerns. This is the definition of a dead-end job
There is no focus on employee experience and company culture. Employee satisfaction is not given much priority. Even though it is a secure work environment, its not a place i would aspire to work at.
its mailroom who organized and sorting the mail for all the branch all over canada also we do ship and received courier , also using canada post to ship over 1000 of letter , scanning document ,printing reports . invoices , end of the day reports.
They'll tell you they will contact you and if they don't then they'll ask you to call them but they will only ghost you. That speaks a lot about this company. No class. No professionalism. Lack the common courtesy to even notify you as they say they would. I would be weary of such a company if you're looking for work.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no professionalism, lack of courtesy and respect to others.
it'a a nice place to work but the salary is too low.Also, there is only 14 person ,the ambiance is not good too much....................................................
Standard work hours and Benefits. Nice people to work with. i have learnt a lot working here. i love the people i work with and have made some strong friendship.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Exela Technologies?
Always understaffed. More work forced onto hard working employees while employees who provide little service do nothing extra.
Pay is not great.

I enjoyed working with the client but that is about all.

Management does not care about their employees.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Understaffed, worked to the bone
Every day is very busy and the pay is minimum wage. No room for growth or improvement and there is no job security. Employees may be moved to other sites temporarily or permanently even if a transfer was not requested.
Pros
good managers
Cons
no job security
This company is an example of a company that gives little to nothing to their employees. Over the years, co-workers receive less and less from no raise to an inferior benefits program.
lots of work for minimum pay, there is no career advancement, salary increase is about once every 3 or 4 years, management needs improvement when it comes to handling people
Novitex has taken quite a bit of flack for having a terrible management team. People are not wrong, the company has been poorly managed. Moreover, employee morale has not been managed. Without properly motivated/compensated employees this service based company is doomed.
Pros
No oversight whatsoever...
Cons
No oversight whatsoever...
The worst place ever; lack of professionalism at managerial level, sloppy jobs, sarcasm, lack of flexibility of ideas
I can keep forever with the negative impressions
Pros
flexibility of hours but is common in IT
Cons
many
A very friendly environment with very caring people and loving staff and managers. Learnt a lot from my supervisor and was always willing to do the extra mile.
Pros
A lot of Activities
Cons
no free lunches
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is a great place to work! Friendly staff and great management in general. You have opportunity to grow with the company and get a position at Aviva Insurance Company.
Pros
Well rounded company, friendly staff members, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Boring job
The job can be quite enjoyable except at sites where the client expectations don't align with the agreed upon Novitex ones. Offices hours in most sites from Monday to Friday. Rate it above foodservice industry.
Pros
Office Hours in most sites
Cons
Time clock, US-based HR system - doesn't recognize CDN stat holidays
I enjoyed my employment at Novitex Enterprise Solutions and enjoyed communicating with all levels of Management.The most enjoyable part of my job is when I would get a compliment from a customer about how i was able to help them.
I receive all the mail and shipments for the building.

I deliver any packages that come in.

have to do month end reports in a third person view.

need to maintain employee list.