Executrade Consultants

Executrade Consultants Job security & advancement reviews

I had one assignment with executrade, the company I worked for was very good, tried to keep me busy, they were very friendly, I would certainly do another assignment with them
Executrade is an excellent company that always has amazing opportunities available. The recruitment process is thorough and very helpful, and the recruiters really put in a lot of work to find the perfect fit.
I have found that Executrade is a company that goes the extra mile for their employees. I have had nothing but fantastic clients and positions with this company, The recruiter that I work with is in contact with me frequently, easy to approach and always there if I have a problem.
I enjoy having a professional match me up to both temp and permanent positions. The temp work is suited around my schedule and the pay is good. The last permanent job I was situated at lasted for a few years until I was ready to leave.
- Very busy to learn new things and handling new staff - Every company have some thing new to do office work. - The assignment could be for 1 or 2 day or 1 or 2 weeks. - Every place was different - Hardest part was you know it is just a temporary assignment. by the time you learned the most its time to leave that place. Meeting new people and learning new things
Pros
Learning
Cons
temporary
I was extremely disappointed in the Edmonton office of Executrade. I had a phenomenal experience with the Executrade office handling administration work in Vancouver and will continue to recommend that office to everyone. Regarding the Edmonton location, I did my skill tests and interview then received 0 calls. Vancouver, I had a call that very night asking me to work the next day. There was no follow up from the Edmonton office. There was no reply to my voicemails and emails from the Edmonton office. All in all they were useless and were a waste of parking money, fuel and time to meet with. The administration work I found on my own is excellent. They recognize my skills, appreciate my skills and are a wonderful group of people to work with. Don't waste your time with Executrade in Edmonton.
Love the people, and the job. It is a professional environment and an inspiring place of employment. I learned more about the recruiting agency and how important it is to place suitable candidates with the appropriate client.