Executrade Consultants

Executrade Consultants Reviews

Canada12 reviews

Great workplace to work at

It was a tough at first, like being thrown to the wolves, no training given until 3 weeks later. The people were great to work with and the atmosphere was very casual, had a home feeling to it.

Great company

I had one assignment with executrade, the company I worked for was very good, tried to keep me busy, they were very friendly, I would certainly do another assignment with them

Best job I ever had

This is the only company I have worked for that the office was completely drama free. Employees work well together and are constantly building each other up. They also offer free yoga once a week.

Pros

Monthly social gatherings

Great Opportunities!!!

Executrade is an excellent company that always has amazing opportunities available. The recruitment process is thorough and very helpful, and the recruiters really put in a lot of work to find the perfect fit.

Great company to work for

Great work/life balance. Flexible scheduling and the recruiters fight for higher pay Work always available Recruiters are easy to reach and can discuss long term plans. They are there to help

Pros

flexible scheduling, higher pay

Cons

slow seasons

fun place to work!

It is an amazing company with amazing staff. I really appreciate the quality of work and the professionalism of the company as a whole. Laurie is one of the Edmontons representatives and shes amazing! Highly recommend her!

Pros

Great place to find temp work

Cons

Not as consistent as I would like it to be. Have to wait a while till something else comes along

Going the extra mile

I have found that Executrade is a company that goes the extra mile for their employees. I have had nothing but fantastic clients and positions with this company, The recruiter that I work with is in contact with me frequently, easy to approach and always there if I have a problem.

Flexible

I enjoy having a professional match me up to both temp and permanent positions. The temp work is suited around my schedule and the pay is good. The last permanent job I was situated at lasted for a few years until I was ready to leave.

Awesome

Executrade has always been awesome to me! Great place to work! Wages could be a bit higher, but we are experiencing a poor community. Always easy to get a hold of and always there to support you!

Pros

awesome management

Cons

wage could be a bit higher

fun to go in different companies to work

- Very busy to learn new things and handling new staff - Every company have some thing new to do office work. - The assignment could be for 1 or 2 day or 1 or 2 weeks. - Every place was different - Hardest part was you know it is just a temporary assignment. by the time you learned the most its time to leave that place. Meeting new people and learning new things

Pros

Learning

Cons

temporary

Not helpful in any way

I was extremely disappointed in the Edmonton office of Executrade. I had a phenomenal experience with the Executrade office handling administration work in Vancouver and will continue to recommend that office to everyone. Regarding the Edmonton location, I did my skill tests and interview then received 0 calls. Vancouver, I had a call that very night asking me to work the next day. There was no follow up from the Edmonton office. There was no reply to my voicemails and emails from the Edmonton office. All in all they were useless and were a waste of parking money, fuel and time to meet with. The administration work I found on my own is excellent. They recognize my skills, appreciate my skills and are a wonderful group of people to work with. Don't waste your time with Executrade in Edmonton.

Productive work environment, positive and a great team to work with

Love the people, and the job. It is a professional environment and an inspiring place of employment. I learned more about the recruiting agency and how important it is to place suitable candidates with the appropriate client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executrade Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement