Executrade Consultants Employee Reviews

Great Opportunities!!!
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 December 2018
Executrade is an excellent company that always has amazing opportunities available. The recruitment process is thorough and very helpful, and the recruiters really put in a lot of work to find the perfect fit.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2018
Great work/life balance.
Flexible scheduling and the recruiters fight for higher pay
Work always available
Recruiters are easy to reach and can discuss long term plans. They are there to help
Pros
flexible scheduling, higher pay
Cons
slow seasons
Not helpful in any way
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (temping) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 February 2016
I was extremely disappointed in the Edmonton office of Executrade. I had a phenomenal experience with the Executrade office handling administration work in Vancouver and will continue to recommend that office to everyone. Regarding the Edmonton location, I did my skill tests and interview then received 0 calls. Vancouver, I had a call that very night asking me to work the next day. There was no follow up from the Edmonton office. There was no reply to my voicemails and emails from the Edmonton office. All in all they were useless and were a waste of parking money, fuel and time to meet with. The administration work I found on my own is excellent. They recognize my skills, appreciate my skills and are a wonderful group of people to work with. Don't waste your time with Executrade in Edmonton.
fun place to work!
Administration (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 September 2017
It is an amazing company with amazing staff. I really appreciate the quality of work and the professionalism of the company as a whole. Laurie is one of the Edmontons representatives and shes amazing! Highly recommend her!
Pros
Great place to find temp work
Cons
Not as consistent as I would like it to be. Have to wait a while till something else comes along
Going the extra mile
Temporary Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 September 2017
I have found that Executrade is a company that goes the extra mile for their employees. I have had nothing but fantastic clients and positions with this company, The recruiter that I work with is in contact with me frequently, easy to approach and always there if I have a problem.
Awesome
Temporary Placement (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 April 2017
Executrade has always been awesome to me! Great place to work! Wages could be a bit higher, but we are experiencing a poor community. Always easy to get a hold of and always there to support you!
Pros
awesome management
Cons
wage could be a bit higher
fun to go in different companies to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 January 2017
- Very busy to learn new things and handling new staff
- Every company have some thing new to do office work.
- The assignment could be for 1 or 2 day or 1 or 2 weeks.
- Every place was different
- Hardest part was you know it is just a temporary assignment.
by the time you learned the most its time to leave that place.
Meeting new people and learning new things
Pros
Learning
Cons
temporary
Very helpful and personable
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  10365 - 97 Street12 July 2017
Executrade Consultants is a recruiting firm who searches out job opportunities that match qualifications. There is constant follow up on both sides to ensure the recruitment process is acceptable to both parties
Flexible
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 April 2017
I enjoy having a professional match me up to both temp and permanent positions. The temp work is suited around my schedule and the pay is good. The last permanent job I was situated at lasted for a few years until I was ready to leave.
Productive work environment, positive and a great team to work with
Front Desk Administrator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 February 2015
Love the people, and the job. It is a professional environment and an inspiring place of employment. I learned more about the recruiting agency and how important it is to place suitable candidates with the appropriate client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executrade Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3