Executrade Consultants

Executrade Consultants Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Great company
I had one assignment with executrade, the company I worked for was very good, tried to keep me busy, they were very friendly, I would certainly do another assignment with them
Best job I ever had
This is the only company I have worked for that the office was completely drama free. Employees work well together and are constantly building each other up. They also offer free yoga once a week.
Pros
Monthly social gatherings
Great Opportunities!!!
Executrade is an excellent company that always has amazing opportunities available. The recruitment process is thorough and very helpful, and the recruiters really put in a lot of work to find the perfect fit.
Great company to work for
Great work/life balance.
Flexible scheduling and the recruiters fight for higher pay

Work always available

Recruiters are easy to reach and can discuss long term plans. They are there to help
Pros
flexible scheduling, higher pay
Cons
slow seasons
fun place to work!
It is an amazing company with amazing staff. I really appreciate the quality of work and the professionalism of the company as a whole. Laurie is one of the Edmontons representatives and shes amazing! Highly recommend her!
Pros
Great place to find temp work
Cons
Not as consistent as I would like it to be. Have to wait a while till something else comes along
Going the extra mile
I have found that Executrade is a company that goes the extra mile for their employees. I have had nothing but fantastic clients and positions with this company, The recruiter that I work with is in contact with me frequently, easy to approach and always there if I have a problem.
Very helpful and personable
Executrade Consultants is a recruiting firm who searches out job opportunities that match qualifications. There is constant follow up on both sides to ensure the recruitment process is acceptable to both parties
Flexible
I enjoy having a professional match me up to both temp and permanent positions. The temp work is suited around my schedule and the pay is good. The last permanent job I was situated at lasted for a few years until I was ready to leave.
Awesome
Executrade has always been awesome to me! Great place to work! Wages could be a bit higher, but we are experiencing a poor community. Always easy to get a hold of and always there to support you!
Pros
awesome management
Cons
wage could be a bit higher
fun to go in different companies to work
- Very busy to learn new things and handling new staff
- Every company have some thing new to do office work.

- The assignment could be for 1 or 2 day or 1 or 2 weeks.

- Every place was different

- Hardest part was you know it is just a temporary assignment.

by the time you learned the most its time to leave that place.

Meeting new people and learning new things
Pros
Learning
Cons
temporary
Not helpful in any way
I was extremely disappointed in the Edmonton office of Executrade. I had a phenomenal experience with the Executrade office handling administration work in Vancouver and will continue to recommend that office to everyone. Regarding the Edmonton location, I did my skill tests and interview then received 0 calls. Vancouver, I had a call that very night asking me to work the next day. There was no follow up from the Edmonton office. There was no reply to my voicemails and emails from the Edmonton office. All in all they were useless and were a waste of parking money, fuel and time to meet with. The administration work I found on my own is excellent. They recognize my skills, appreciate my skills and are a wonderful group of people to work with. Don't waste your time with Executrade in Edmonton.
Productive work environment, positive and a great team to work with
Love the people, and the job. It is a professional environment and an inspiring place of employment. I learned more about the recruiting agency and how important it is to place suitable candidates with the appropriate client.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executrade Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3