Executive Aviation

Executive Aviation Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
Ok
Good job pay is low for what we do. Uniform is paid. Need to hire more people. Weekends should be alternated. If you like planes this is a good job for you.
It s an amazing place to work if your not afraid of hard work.
It has it ups and it’s has its downs. But I truely enjoy working for executive. Being the only girl on ramp I had to prove myself to the men but I work just as hard if not harder then most of them on ramp. But if you scared of hard work then it’s not the job for you. Management is good to the staff they treat us pretty good.
Do not care about safety
When management has no clue how to do necessary quality checks and senior management is ok with it, not a good practice.
Pay is just above minimum wage.
lousy place to work
poor management levels and skills - non-responsive - ignore all requests for information - very poorly organized, so called 'managers' have no skills and only care about themselves
I would call them a bunch of crooks
Don’t work here
If you want minimum wage. supervisors that don’t care and non working equipment then this is the job for you. The only good thing would be the people you work with but then again all they do is complain that they want to quit
Work your butt off... only to be fired for nothing
It was good, right up until it wasnt.
People- teammates being fired left right and center for horrible reasons.

People being injured on the job- not taking proper care of the employees.

In the summer we had a female coworker who always brought in water and ice because the company wouldnt supply it.

Overworked, understaffed.

Shifts being cut then the company complaining about delays. It made no sense. Guys
Very Negative
Job information: RC / Leads earn between $17-$19 am hour with more stable and predictable shifts.
All others Minimum wage, work splits usually 0400 AM start to 8:00am and then in the afternoon, most common are nights, 11:pm-3:00am and 4:00am to 8:00am, sometimes you will be asked to stay and work overtime, you will never get paid the OT and usually they dock 1 hour for a break you never took. Communication is very poor. You have leads who are barely 18 years of age, you have Station managers who are not educated, ego-centric, you have some managers whom have made racist remarks about the scheduler and overall just very bad morale. The apparent "best RC" from other bases are alarmingly-godcomplexed or some form of herocomplex where they create issues and pretend to have solved them to make himself look better. It's very strange and almost border line reportable to CSIS and other security agencies.
Not worth it
I wish this job was awesome, the idea of it is. There’s a lot of drama and social groups. Leads are as young as me (23) and younger. We do a lot of heavy lifting of bags for little benefits and horrible pay. The hours suck but mainly are exhausting because of them being splits, early mornings and late nights. We don’t get appreciation for the hard work and abuse we deal with so it’s very degrading.
I only recommend working for EA if you are in school for it, not for bills. - currently looking for more
Worst place to work at @YHM
The man power is lacking every shift, management has use working like dogs with a lot of cuts to pay (p1’s), some days your in one plane some days your on 5 planes it makes no sense.
Poor Management
Management was really bad. Poor decisions made all the time, did not cooperate with the Employment Standards Act. Failed to compensate with medical leave and bereavement
Fueler
STAY AWAY WATCH OUT FOR EX BIKER!! Sooooo 2 faced,
All they worry about is there precious FUEL!!

And the owner is good at making BABYS that’s it!!
Low pay
it was a lie paying job that had poor hours and very cold in winter and very hot in summer. There are very limited opportunities to move up and get better paying jobs
Maybe its for you, not for me
If you like Aviation I point to the south to get experience, if you like being taken advantage of and spending every holiday at work and being mistreated/misheard by management this is the place for you. No such this as pay scale, career advancement, and no recognition for good work ethic, you'll end up getting a barbecue swirl pizza and pressured to stay another 12 hours.
It is aviation..
If you like aviation, it’s a great job! If you have low work ethic, no drive to succeed and want things handed to you on a silver platter, then maybe there are better options for you. Hours are flexible, long breaks are paid and everyday is a new challenge. Those who work to succeed have opportunities, those who do not, generally get frustrated and complain. This job/career is NOT handed to you, so if you have motivation and work ethic, it can be a great place to start in aviation!
There are much better entry level opportunities in the aviation sector.
Unsafe work practices witnessed often. Multiple employee injuries during my time there. Equipment not adequately maintained, resulting in regular failure. Extremely low wages, with the expectation to ALWAYS be available. Many split shifts, with long gaps.
Bizarre management structure.
Pros
Working with aircraft
Cons
Too many to list
Not worth the hassle with EA
This is not worth applying for. You will be expected to work insane hours and start early while wasting most of your day at work with a ton of down time, only to go home and have to go to bed right away because you have to be in early the next morning, if there are delays it’s too bad for you because management does not care about you. Work/Life balance is very difficult. If you’re not a lead you will be thrown into various bummy jobs if you’re not friends with the lead. If you try to give help or tips to anyone it’s laughed off and told to not tell them how to run the job. Management is very very iffy They have no regard for employee wellbeing or safety. You will work for minimum wage when you are expected to do a ton of jobs and have passenger safety rely on you, not worth it and people show it. You will be left to overwork yourself because if one or multiple people don’t show up for their shift it’s just a whatever, you can do it yourselves. Manager or extra help will never be able to come in. Winter months you’re expected to work your butt off, and again, be paid minimum wage to deice an aircraft, and if you screw it up, multiple lives are in danger. The job might sound fun, but it’s not
Pros
Being around planes
Cons
Everything else.
not good place to work
team leaders are not uniform they did not trained people properly, did not dissiminiate the task properly and very in favor of others. team leader are not doing the job properly always cursing and always in a bad temper. she isnt not a good example of people working with the field. no professionalism,untidy and most of all her attitude is aweful. she treat her people unfairly she is not good for position holly is not a good example for people who work airline.not a good environment for working.
Terrible Place To Work
Was treated with little to no respect, constantly over worked and understaffed each shift and management had no idea how to run operations.
So if you like to make minimum wage, being over workers/understaffed and working with terrible management. This is the place for you
Pros
Not working with the manager
Cons
Working with a manager that has no idea what he’s doing.
Terrible Management and low pay
This job pays very low for everything you are expected to do, and the wage is extremely low for working around multi-million dollar air crafts. Management here is extremely mismanaged and incompetent. Employees are taken advantage of. Overall, not a great company to work for.
Pros
-Work around aircrafts
Cons
-Low pay -Poor management
Great company involved in the greatest field!
I started working for this company 5 months ago and it has been the exciting change in my life I have been looking for!

Executive Aviation is a rapidly growing company driven by teamwork, incredibly personable management and an industry running on jetfuel! Literally and figuratively. In the short time I have worked for EA, I have gone through plenty of boardroom training hours and vigorous "on the ramp" training hours which have given me the knowledge and ability to do this job correctly.

I was already given the opportunity of a promotion which I took and received... :-) And I already have my eyes on another! ;-)

Hope this helps with your decision to apply!
Pros
The owner and upper management have all purchased coffee's for me on different occasions!