Executive Aviation Employee Reviews

not good place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  yxu17 June 2019
team leaders are not uniform they did not trained people properly, did not dissiminiate the task properly and very in favor of others. team leader are not doing the job properly always cursing and always in a bad temper. she isnt not a good example of people working with the field. no professionalism,untidy and most of all her attitude is aweful. she treat her people unfairly she is not good for position holly is not a good example for people who work airline.not a good environment for working.
Terrible Place To Work
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON7 May 2019
Was treated with little to no respect, constantly over worked and understaffed each shift and management had no idea how to run operations.
So if you like to make minimum wage, being over workers/understaffed and working with terrible management. This is the place for you
Pros
Not working with the manager
Cons
Working with a manager that has no idea what he’s doing.
Terrible Management and low pay
Ground Handler (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON6 May 2019
This job pays very low for everything you are expected to do, and the wage is extremely low for working around multi-million dollar air crafts. Management here is extremely mismanaged and incompetent. Employees are taken advantage of. Overall, not a great company to work for.
Pros
-Work around aircrafts
Cons
-Low pay -Poor management
Great company involved in the greatest field!
Ramp Lead (Current Employee) –  Ontario9 December 2018
I started working for this company 5 months ago and it has been the exciting change in my life I have been looking for!

Executive Aviation is a rapidly growing company driven by teamwork, incredibly personable management and an industry running on jetfuel! Literally and figuratively. In the short time I have worked for EA, I have gone through plenty of boardroom training hours and vigorous "on the ramp" training hours which have given me the knowledge and ability to do this job correctly.

I was already given the opportunity of a promotion which I took and received... :-) And I already have my eyes on another! ;-)

Hope this helps with your decision to apply!
Pros
The owner and upper management have all purchased coffee's for me on different occasions!