Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Customer Liason

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.

Pros

Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Hard to receive support when you need it.

Fast paced and fun

Very diverse company that is continually growing. The Growth Sales department is very welcoming and supportive to new hires. Management is accessible. CEO is very professional and down-to-earth. I’d wanted to work there as a result of positive experiences as a customer. Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Execulink! Fast paced environment and many opportunities to move up or move to a different area of the company. Supervisors affirm successes and challenge you to grow. Lots of continued training meetings to keep everyone informed of new initiatives and how to implement.

Pros

Regular staff appreciation and morale boosting events, decent benefits package

Cons

Trying to hold 2 conversations at the same time (live chats and phone calls)

Energetic and motiviating :)

I have worked here for over 2 years now, and as long as you are dedicated and willing to learn, it is amazing place to work. Yes the training is hard and intense, but very thorough and informative. There is always people there to support you when you have questions. The kpi pay outs are amazing to get! The the pay is very reasonable with yearly raises. There are so many options to grow in the company, all you have to be is a hard worker. They do have a high turn over rate, because majority of people who are hired either do not put the effort in, or are not able to handle the stress and call volume. Overall a great place to work if your ready for a challenge!

Pros

Very nice staff, sociable people, motivating supervisors, aweaome trainers!

Cons

Sometimes can get busy

Terrible Place to work

Very little training, supervisors badger constantly if you cannot meet their almost impossible kpi goals, supervisors do not know the technical aspects of the role. You can't book time off to match your schedule, schedules are posted a month in advance and you cannot book time off once posted, making it impossible to book a long weekend since you do not know your schedule until it is posted and it is many different times and days. Customers over the phone yell at you constantly and you a not provided the tools to deal with this in training. Execulink does not live up to it's own values for it's customers, they do not have near enough staff leading to more and more upset customers you are dealing with. You are expected to diagnose 3 completely different technical issues at once while maintaining all notes and given little to no time after to make your notes.Limited opportunities to move, and even less training in other positions. benefits are mediocreIn house favourtism regardless of your job proficiency, leading to you having more work while the favourites are able to meet their requirements easier because they are given special treatment and given time out of call q'sManagement change kpi goals without notice affecting your bonus. Management needs to adjust how call q's are setup and dealt with, ensure all employees are treated the same, live your values as you preach them to everyone outside the company. Provide the proper training required for all aspects of the jobSome of the staff is good to work with, but they are such a minority it's barely worth mentioning. -

Pros

It's a paying job

Cons

Impossible to book anything but full week time off, terrible management and supervisors, resource plays favourites, unattainable KPI's, constant reminders of how you are not meeting their goals

No job security, managements a joke.

Seems like a great place to work, great pays benefits. However there is no support, management could care less about you. A complete backstabbing cutthroat environment.

How far they’ve fallen!

I worked at Execulink for several years. New management has completely ruined what used to be a fun, family-oriented work environment. With the purge of highly effective, gracious middle management came wage cuts and increased work loads. Staff turnover is now a huge problem, and I can no longer recommend Execulink as a good place to work.

Pros

Great, modern facilities. Benefits.

Cons

Aggressive cost-cutting ruined the work environment

High School Environment

A lot of decent people to work with, but management is a joke. Too many cliques and too much high school drama. If you don't fit into the norm, you're gone, whether your good at your job or not. Unfortunately, you will be told you are doing fantastic, no complaints, then your being escorted out and not told why. It is a bit of a joke of a company. The benefits are great but it is so disorganized its not worth it. You never know if you are going to have a job one day to the next. You don't know when your coworkers will be gone. Its just so crazy. They care more for the customers than the staff, even if the customers are so horrible and treat you like junk, your expected to deal with it "to live the values" All in all the company is mainly a disorganized joke.

Pros

Great Perks

Cons

Management, Unreliability, High School Drama

Good wage, but little communication/security

Was there for 4 months. Was able to give preference for schedule. Had some sick days due to baby and was let go with no warning. They say there are written, verbal and final warnings. There are none. Don’t work here if you have little kids who get sick in the fall. You’ll be let go without warning after missing a few days here and there when your within your 10 day allotment for the year. Other than that wage was pretty decent.

Pros

Decent wage

Cons

Let go no warnings

Satisifying Job

I work with our Technical Support and do both Tier 1 and Tier 2 calls. Tier 1 is residential calls and Tier 2 ranges from small businesses to very big corporate businesses. We have available to us a wiki that we can use as well as use one another via jabber to work towards resolving customer issues. They prefer we are very good at problem solving and finding our own resolutions which I and my teammates do quite well but its nice to know support is there for one another if we do have something we haven't seen before. Management are good people but we only have one TL (Team Lead) currently on the floor per shift that we can speak with and of course with a big team and all their other jobs they are often busy we as a group have asked that work provide a 2nd TL or HelpDesk agent. The culture is very busy and active here and ever changing its a learning experience but its very rewarding job if you come with the right frame of mind and work hard to achieve the goals and help the customers. Sometimes you will speak with customers that are very upset and hard to please. We do our best to work through and help and defuse the situation if we can't we are able to escalate to our teamleads. Helping a customer and resolving their issue is very rewarding and many times even angry customers with some work can become happy customers which is what I strive for.

Pros

Overtime, Benifits, Customer Satisfaction

Cons

Shifts Changes, System Crashes (from time to time)

Jobs at Execulink Telecom