Execulink Telecom
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Execulink Telecom Management reviews

Clear

Poor work ethic

It’s an okay place, just very hectic and getting yelled at non stop. The lack of communication is what did it for me, as a employee who was coming from a direct hiring agency, I would have to report to my “manager” but was always missing information or providing me with information that was misleading. Will not work with another agency again, because of which, I have a poor look on the management side of execulink.

Toxic company

Toxic employer They will not let you move forward in your career with different companies.never give reference.They are under staff and lot of work pressure for individual.You do live chat and calls together with emails makes difficult to focus on particular issue.Their unrealistic goals are almost impossible to achieve.Not able to solve issue permanently always try temporary fix which drives more calls. Supervisor don’t know half of their stuff they always need to verify with others. Upper management is poor. Other departments will seed your wrong feedback to supervisors.customer care agent are thrown under the bus while other departments just blame them sending wrong feed back.If you need leave because of some reason they will ask to swap or manage your schedule but you have to be at work.They want you to be available for them for overtimes as they don’t have enough staff.Your efforts are never appreciated. When needed support does not answer you on time. No room for growth.

Pros

None here

Cons

Worst management.

Fast paced and fun

Very diverse company that is continually growing. The Growth Sales department is very welcoming and supportive to new hires. Management is accessible. CEO is very professional and down-to-earth. I’d wanted to work there as a result of positive experiences as a customer. Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Execulink! Fast paced environment and many opportunities to move up or move to a different area of the company. Supervisors affirm successes and challenge you to grow. Lots of continued training meetings to keep everyone informed of new initiatives and how to implement.

Pros

Regular staff appreciation and morale boosting events, decent benefits package

Cons

Trying to hold 2 conversations at the same time (live chats and phone calls)

Terrible Place to work

Very little training, supervisors badger constantly if you cannot meet their almost impossible kpi goals, supervisors do not know the technical aspects of the role. You can't book time off to match your schedule, schedules are posted a month in advance and you cannot book time off once posted, making it impossible to book a long weekend since you do not know your schedule until it is posted and it is many different times and days. Customers over the phone yell at you constantly and you a not provided the tools to deal with this in training. Execulink does not live up to it's own values for it's customers, they do not have near enough staff leading to more and more upset customers you are dealing with. You are expected to diagnose 3 completely different technical issues at once while maintaining all notes and given little to no time after to make your notes.Limited opportunities to move, and even less training in other positions. benefits are mediocreIn house favourtism regardless of your job proficiency, leading to you having more work while the favourites are able to meet their requirements easier because they are given special treatment and given time out of call q'sManagement change kpi goals without notice affecting your bonus. Management needs to adjust how call q's are setup and dealt with, ensure all employees are treated the same, live your values as you preach them to everyone outside the company. Provide the proper training required for all aspects of the jobSome of the staff is good to work with, but they are such a minority it's barely worth mentioning. -

Pros

It's a paying job

Cons

Impossible to book anything but full week time off, terrible management and supervisors, resource plays favourites, unattainable KPI's, constant reminders of how you are not meeting their goals

Horrible Workplace

This place is the worst working environment I’ve ever experienced. I have dealt with managers who deceive, manipulate, and actually bully their workers. It’s ridiculous how they lie to the world by claiming that they are anti-bullying, when in reality they are the epitome of bullies. This place is very poorly run. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There’s no integrity here!

Not the old Execulink

There is no longer any job security at this company. They used to have a gradual step process if there were any issues with employees. No longer do they adhere to them and will terminate you at a moments notice and just pay you out. If you want security look elsewhere as Execulink has lost their way.

Pros

None anymore

Cons

unachievable metrics, VERY poor management in Liaison, lack of caring about employees you are just a number

Horrible Management

supervisors/management pick favorites. Doesn't matter how good you are at the job if you don't "fit in" to their clique like environment they'll make you miserable till you leave or buy you out.

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

management and work life balance

would not recommended

No job security. I was terminated 3rd week after I was hired. No proper training provided and did not tell a reason for termination. Poor management. took lots of tests and different types of interviews and then suddenly said "The company wants to go in a different direction" I had left my earlier job because of this and then I got termination without any notice. If you would be hired at this place anytime in the future, make sure you should take their signature

Strongly suggest don’t do it

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.

Very horrible place to work

Racism is the way. If you are a person of colour don’t even bother. They pretend to your face that they care about you but behind, you are called the N-word, Indians, curry and goat smell. You are not allowed to express yourself or your feelings

Pros

No pros

Cons

Poor management, supervisors are sneaky, liars.

Jobs at Execulink Telecom

See more jobs

Terrible management

management doesn't really explain things fully and then expect you to not make mistakes, they are very short with agents and not very helpful as they expect you to know everything or expect you to figure it out on your own when you are new and this leads to long hold times and they then get on you about that. I wouldn't suggest working here.

Focused more on growth and profit than people making it happen

All about the numbers and not the people getting those numbers Excellent coworkers but suddenly massive turnover in tech support The focus on upselling existing contracts to questionable upgrades felt unethical

No job security, managements a joke.

Seems like a great place to work, great pays benefits. However there is no support, management could care less about you. A complete backstabbing cutthroat environment.

How far they’ve fallen!

I worked at Execulink for several years. New management has completely ruined what used to be a fun, family-oriented work environment. With the purge of highly effective, gracious middle management came wage cuts and increased work loads. Staff turnover is now a huge problem, and I can no longer recommend Execulink as a good place to work.

Pros

Great, modern facilities. Benefits.

Cons

Aggressive cost-cutting ruined the work environment

High School Environment

A lot of decent people to work with, but management is a joke. Too many cliques and too much high school drama. If you don't fit into the norm, you're gone, whether your good at your job or not. Unfortunately, you will be told you are doing fantastic, no complaints, then your being escorted out and not told why. It is a bit of a joke of a company. The benefits are great but it is so disorganized its not worth it. You never know if you are going to have a job one day to the next. You don't know when your coworkers will be gone. Its just so crazy. They care more for the customers than the staff, even if the customers are so horrible and treat you like junk, your expected to deal with it "to live the values" All in all the company is mainly a disorganized joke.

Pros

Great Perks

Cons

Management, Unreliability, High School Drama

Too much reaponsibility for the pay

I was with Execulink before the aggressive sales tactics. What I was promised for hourly wage was denied due to the aggressive sales implementation. Throughout the aggressive sales (the new direction of execulink) they have given more responsibility for the role and pay less than what it is worth. The co-workers are great to work with, but the management is a joke. If you are looking for advancement with the company, you need to kiss someones toosh as seniority means nothing within the company. I would recommend working for the old execulink, not the new execulink.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Added stress due to unrealistic goals from management, always critisized for each call.

Used to be a great place, now it's not

This place used to be the best place to work. However thanks to new management brought in, it's far from it now. Management used to care about you, they had compassion. This used to be the place to build a career around, now it may as well have a turn style door for the employee entrance. People that had been there for 10+ years are leaving and now when you talk to people approximately 85% are actively looking. The new management implemented changes without fully understanding the place the customers and the employees. We used to be given time to understand and help our customers now it is not allowed. Management has essentially turned everyone on each other and the new management will not admit to the ceo when they have failed.

Cons

People in roles believing they are empowered, Management that no longer cares about helping the customers.

Good Work Environment

Execulink had a pleasant work environment where all employees seemed to get along well and enjoy their job. I learned a lot about the telecommunications industry as well as continuing to hone my skills in customer service. The management was friendly and approachable where employees seemed content with the work environment Execulink provides. The hardest part of the job for me personally was not having anyone to cover or back me up if the store got busy or if there was a personal emergency. The most enjoyable part was the fulfilment I personally achieved helping people, both customers and employees.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

No proper coverage in store

Satisifying Job

I work with our Technical Support and do both Tier 1 and Tier 2 calls. Tier 1 is residential calls and Tier 2 ranges from small businesses to very big corporate businesses. We have available to us a wiki that we can use as well as use one another via jabber to work towards resolving customer issues. They prefer we are very good at problem solving and finding our own resolutions which I and my teammates do quite well but its nice to know support is there for one another if we do have something we haven't seen before. Management are good people but we only have one TL (Team Lead) currently on the floor per shift that we can speak with and of course with a big team and all their other jobs they are often busy we as a group have asked that work provide a 2nd TL or HelpDesk agent. The culture is very busy and active here and ever changing its a learning experience but its very rewarding job if you come with the right frame of mind and work hard to achieve the goals and help the customers. Sometimes you will speak with customers that are very upset and hard to please. We do our best to work through and help and defuse the situation if we can't we are able to escalate to our teamleads. Helping a customer and resolving their issue is very rewarding and many times even angry customers with some work can become happy customers which is what I strive for.

Pros

Overtime, Benifits, Customer Satisfaction

Cons

Shifts Changes, System Crashes (from time to time)

Productive workplace with a high spirited atmosphere.

Execulink has a nice atmosphere to walk into each morning as staff are generally kind to greet you as you arrive and the management team is willing to work with you on anything you may require assistance with.

Pros

Flexible hours when needed

Good place to get into

The workers are incredibly nice here and make the days go by smooth even if some customers can be a bit much. However you have to be willing to get some bad months with not seeing friends or family as the shift bids can be random. The management is nice and they listen to a lot of what you say. I would recommend this job for a lot of people starting out but for a family person possibly not.

Pros

Good work enviroment

Cons

Not the best shifts due to static workers and

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

2.2Job security/advancement

Compare Execulink Telecom with

• Execulink Telecom
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?