Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Culture reviews

Clear

Limited options for advancement due to company size.

Limited options for advancement due to company size. Middle management was non-technical and demeaning. There were great efforts made for the company's culture with a fantastic Christmas party, golf tournament and BBQ's - which were all free. A great place to learn, but not one to advance your career.

fun

was a amazing environment very loyal staff members was great working for them rain or shine your outside working learned lots about the company and the job

Excellent and fair place to work

Execulink is an understand and fair place to work with manageable goals and expectations. The training is fast paced and is a lot to take in. Once you reach the floor you are supported by many staff and resources available to you.

Pros

lots of support

Cons

difficult technology to under

Satisifying Job

I work with our Technical Support and do both Tier 1 and Tier 2 calls. Tier 1 is residential calls and Tier 2 ranges from small businesses to very big corporate businesses. We have available to us a wiki that we can use as well as use one another via jabber to work towards resolving customer issues. They prefer we are very good at problem solving and finding our own resolutions which I and my teammates do quite well but its nice to know support is there for one another if we do have something we haven't seen before. Management are good people but we only have one TL (Team Lead) currently on the floor per shift that we can speak with and of course with a big team and all their other jobs they are often busy we as a group have asked that work provide a 2nd TL or HelpDesk agent. The culture is very busy and active here and ever changing its a learning experience but its very rewarding job if you come with the right frame of mind and work hard to achieve the goals and help the customers. Sometimes you will speak with customers that are very upset and hard to please. We do our best to work through and help and defuse the situation if we can't we are able to escalate to our teamleads. Helping a customer and resolving their issue is very rewarding and many times even angry customers with some work can become happy customers which is what I strive for.

Pros

Overtime, Benifits, Customer Satisfaction

Cons

Shifts Changes, System Crashes (from time to time)

Jobs at Execulink Telecom