Execulink Telecom logo
Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Used to be a great place, now it's not

This place used to be the best place to work. However thanks to new management brought in, it's far from it now. Management used to care about you, they had compassion. This used to be the place to build a career around, now it may as well have a turn style door for the employee entrance. People that had been there for 10+ years are leaving and now when you talk to people approximately 85% are actively looking. The new management implemented changes without fully understanding the place the customers and the employees. We used to be given time to understand and help our customers now it is not allowed. Management has essentially turned everyone on each other and the new management will not admit to the ceo when they have failed.

Cons

People in roles believing they are empowered, Management that no longer cares about helping the customers.

Satisifying Job

I work with our Technical Support and do both Tier 1 and Tier 2 calls. Tier 1 is residential calls and Tier 2 ranges from small businesses to very big corporate businesses. We have available to us a wiki that we can use as well as use one another via jabber to work towards resolving customer issues. They prefer we are very good at problem solving and finding our own resolutions which I and my teammates do quite well but its nice to know support is there for one another if we do have something we haven't seen before. Management are good people but we only have one TL (Team Lead) currently on the floor per shift that we can speak with and of course with a big team and all their other jobs they are often busy we as a group have asked that work provide a 2nd TL or HelpDesk agent. The culture is very busy and active here and ever changing its a learning experience but its very rewarding job if you come with the right frame of mind and work hard to achieve the goals and help the customers. Sometimes you will speak with customers that are very upset and hard to please. We do our best to work through and help and defuse the situation if we can't we are able to escalate to our teamleads. Helping a customer and resolving their issue is very rewarding and many times even angry customers with some work can become happy customers which is what I strive for.

Pros

Overtime, Benifits, Customer Satisfaction

Cons

Shifts Changes, System Crashes (from time to time)

Good place to get into

The workers are incredibly nice here and make the days go by smooth even if some customers can be a bit much. However you have to be willing to get some bad months with not seeing friends or family as the shift bids can be random. The management is nice and they listen to a lot of what you say. I would recommend this job for a lot of people starting out but for a family person possibly not.

Pros

Good work enviroment

Cons

Not the best shifts due to static workers and

A decent place to work

Generally a good workplace, but there are a few drawbacks. The management is very supportive of staff and recognizes individual efforts. There regular opportunities for advancement or staff development. Most notable failing is the Quality Assurance department, as it only reviews the Technical Support. As such, Sales and Billing department mistakes often get overlooked, often creating further problems for the Technical Support department.

Pros

Interest free loans to employees for new computer purchase

Cons

No dental plan; Quality Assurance for Technical Support only

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Execulink Telecom?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5