Execulink Telecom logo
Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews for Liaison

2.7Pay & benefits

Customer Liason

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.

Pros

Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Hard to receive support when you need it.

Strongly suggest don’t do it

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.

Poor work ethic

It’s an okay place, just very hectic and getting yelled at non stop. The lack of communication is what did it for me, as a employee who was coming from a direct hiring agency, I would have to report to my “manager” but was always missing information or providing me with information that was misleading. Will not work with another agency again, because of which, I have a poor look on the management side of execulink.

High School Environment

A lot of decent people to work with, but management is a joke. Too many cliques and too much high school drama. If you don't fit into the norm, you're gone, whether your good at your job or not. Unfortunately, you will be told you are doing fantastic, no complaints, then your being escorted out and not told why. It is a bit of a joke of a company. The benefits are great but it is so disorganized its not worth it. You never know if you are going to have a job one day to the next. You don't know when your coworkers will be gone. Its just so crazy. They care more for the customers than the staff, even if the customers are so horrible and treat you like junk, your expected to deal with it "to live the values" All in all the company is mainly a disorganized joke.

Pros

Great Perks

Cons

Management, Unreliability, High School Drama

Too much reaponsibility for the pay

I was with Execulink before the aggressive sales tactics. What I was promised for hourly wage was denied due to the aggressive sales implementation. Throughout the aggressive sales (the new direction of execulink) they have given more responsibility for the role and pay less than what it is worth. The co-workers are great to work with, but the management is a joke. If you are looking for advancement with the company, you need to kiss someones toosh as seniority means nothing within the company. I would recommend working for the old execulink, not the new execulink.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Added stress due to unrealistic goals from management, always critisized for each call.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5