Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews for Customer laisonReview this company
Customer laison1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 33 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Racism is the way. If you are a person of colour don’t even bother. They pretend to your face that they care about you but behind, you are called the N-word, Indians, curry and goat smell. You are not allowed to express yourself or your feelings
Poor management, supervisors are sneaky, liars.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Execulink Telecom?
See more Execulink Telecom reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 33 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Execulink Telecom with
Questions about Execulink Telecom
- How has Execulink Telecom responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Execulink Telecom? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Execulink Telecom?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Execulink Telecom?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Execulink Telecom?2 people answered
- What is Execulink Telecom sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Does Execulink require a background check? How long does it take?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Execulink Telecom? What are the steps alo…2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Execulink Telecom?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Execulink Telecom?One person answered