Execulink Telecom logo
Execulink Telecom
Happiness score is 36 out of 100Low

Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Horrible Workplace

This place is the worst working environment I’ve ever experienced. I have dealt with managers who deceive, manipulate, and actually bully their workers. It’s ridiculous how they lie to the world by claiming that they are anti-bullying, when in reality they are the epitome of bullies. This place is very poorly run. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There’s no integrity here!

Not the old Execulink

There is no longer any job security at this company. They used to have a gradual step process if there were any issues with employees. No longer do they adhere to them and will terminate you at a moments notice and just pay you out. If you want security look elsewhere as Execulink has lost their way.

Pros

None anymore

Cons

unachievable metrics, VERY poor management in Liaison, lack of caring about employees you are just a number

Horrible Management

supervisors/management pick favorites. Doesn't matter how good you are at the job if you don't "fit in" to their clique like environment they'll make you miserable till you leave or buy you out.

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

management and work life balance

Terrible management

management doesn't really explain things fully and then expect you to not make mistakes, they are very short with agents and not very helpful as they expect you to know everything or expect you to figure it out on your own when you are new and this leads to long hold times and they then get on you about that. I wouldn't suggest working here.

Good Work Environment

Execulink had a pleasant work environment where all employees seemed to get along well and enjoy their job. I learned a lot about the telecommunications industry as well as continuing to hone my skills in customer service. The management was friendly and approachable where employees seemed content with the work environment Execulink provides. The hardest part of the job for me personally was not having anyone to cover or back me up if the store got busy or if there was a personal emergency. The most enjoyable part was the fulfilment I personally achieved helping people, both customers and employees.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

No proper coverage in store

Jobs at Execulink Telecom