Execulink Telecom logo
Execulink Telecom
Happiness score is 36 out of 100Low

Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Call centre environment

Execulink is a great learning opportunity. It is a fast paced environment and there is plenty to learn that must be learned quickly and efficiently. It is a great place to get started in IT.

Good Work Environment

Execulink had a pleasant work environment where all employees seemed to get along well and enjoy their job. I learned a lot about the telecommunications industry as well as continuing to hone my skills in customer service. The management was friendly and approachable where employees seemed content with the work environment Execulink provides. The hardest part of the job for me personally was not having anyone to cover or back me up if the store got busy or if there was a personal emergency. The most enjoyable part was the fulfilment I personally achieved helping people, both customers and employees.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

No proper coverage in store

Private company with over a 100 years in the business

A major ISP in south central Ontario which caters to both residential and business customers. A long history in the area with many loyal customers.

Pros

local presence in the market

Cons

weak vision

Limited options for advancement due to company size.

Limited options for advancement due to company size. Middle management was non-technical and demeaning. There were great efforts made for the company's culture with a fantastic Christmas party, golf tournament and BBQ's - which were all free. A great place to learn, but not one to advance your career.

Jobs at Execulink Telecom