Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.
Pros
Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers
Cons
Hard to receive support when you need it.
Very diverse company that is continually growing. The Growth Sales department is very welcoming and supportive to new hires. Management is accessible. CEO is very professional and down-to-earth. I’d wanted to work there as a result of positive experiences as a customer. Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Execulink! Fast paced environment and many opportunities to move up or move to a different area of the company. Supervisors affirm successes and challenge you to grow. Lots of continued training meetings to keep everyone informed of new initiatives and how to implement.
Pros
Regular staff appreciation and morale boosting events, decent benefits package
Cons
Trying to hold 2 conversations at the same time (live chats and phone calls)
I have worked here for over 2 years now, and as long as you are dedicated and willing to learn, it is amazing place to work. Yes the training is hard and intense, but very thorough and informative. There is always people there to support you when you have questions. The kpi pay outs are amazing to get! The the pay is very reasonable with yearly raises. There are so many options to grow in the company, all you have to be is a hard worker. They do have a high turn over rate, because majority of people who are hired either do not put the effort in, or are not able to handle the stress and call volume. Overall a great place to work if your ready for a challenge!
Pros
Very nice staff, sociable people, motivating supervisors, aweaome trainers!
Cons
Sometimes can get busy
Very little training, supervisors badger constantly if you cannot meet their almost impossible kpi goals, supervisors do not know the technical aspects of the role. You can't book time off to match your schedule, schedules are posted a month in advance and you cannot book time off once posted, making it impossible to book a long weekend since you do not know your schedule until it is posted and it is many different times and days. Customers over the phone yell at you constantly and you a not provided the tools to deal with this in training. Execulink does not live up to it's own values for it's customers, they do not have near enough staff leading to more and more upset customers you are dealing with. You are expected to diagnose 3 completely different technical issues at once while maintaining all notes and given little to no time after to make your notes.Limited opportunities to move, and even less training in other positions. benefits are mediocreIn house favourtism regardless of your job proficiency, leading to you having more work while the favourites are able to meet their requirements easier because they are given special treatment and given time out of call q'sManagement change kpi goals without notice affecting your bonus. Management needs to adjust how call q's are setup and dealt with, ensure all employees are treated the same, live your values as you preach them to everyone outside the company. Provide the proper training required for all aspects of the jobSome of the staff is good to work with, but they are such a minority it's barely worth mentioning. - more...
Pros
It's a paying job
Cons
Impossible to book anything but full week time off, terrible management and supervisors, resource plays favourites, unattainable KPI's, constant reminders of how you are not meeting their goals
This place is the worst working environment I’ve ever experienced. I have dealt with managers who deceive, manipulate, and actually bully their workers. It’s ridiculous how they lie to the world by claiming that they are anti-bullying, when in reality they are the epitome of bullies. This place is very poorly run. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There’s no integrity here!
There is no longer any job security at this company. They used to have a gradual step process if there were any issues with employees. No longer do they adhere to them and will terminate you at a moments notice and just pay you out. If you want security look elsewhere as Execulink has lost their way.
Pros
None anymore
Cons
unachievable metrics, VERY poor management in Liaison, lack of caring about employees you are just a number
supervisors/management pick favorites. Doesn't matter how good you are at the job if you don't "fit in" to their clique like environment they'll make you miserable till you leave or buy you out.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
management and work life balance
No job security. I was terminated 3rd week after I was hired. No proper training provided and did not tell a reason for termination. Poor management. took lots of tests and different types of interviews and then suddenly said "The company wants to go in a different direction" I had left my earlier job because of this and then I got termination without any notice. If you would be hired at this place anytime in the future, make sure you should take their signature
Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.
Racism is the way. If you are a person of colour don’t even bother. They pretend to your face that they care about you but behind, you are called the N-word, Indians, curry and goat smell. You are not allowed to express yourself or your feelings
Pros
No pros
Cons
Poor management, supervisors are sneaky, liars.
management doesn't really explain things fully and then expect you to not make mistakes, they are very short with agents and not very helpful as they expect you to know everything or expect you to figure it out on your own when you are new and this leads to long hold times and they then get on you about that. I wouldn't suggest working here.
It’s an okay place, just very hectic and getting yelled at non stop. The lack of communication is what did it for me, as a employee who was coming from a direct hiring agency, I would have to report to my “manager” but was always missing information or providing me with information that was misleading. Will not work with another agency again, because of which, I have a poor look on the management side of execulink.
was a amazing environment very loyal staff members was great working for them rain or shine your outside working learned lots about the company and the job
Execulink is an understand and fair place to work with manageable goals and expectations. The training is fast paced and is a lot to take in. Once you reach the floor you are supported by many staff and resources available to you.
Pros
lots of support
Cons
difficult technology to under
All about the numbers and not the people getting those numbers Excellent coworkers but suddenly massive turnover in tech support The focus on upselling existing contracts to questionable upgrades felt unethical
Seems like a great place to work, great pays benefits. However there is no support, management could care less about you. A complete backstabbing cutthroat environment.
I worked at Execulink for several years. New management has completely ruined what used to be a fun, family-oriented work environment. With the purge of highly effective, gracious middle management came wage cuts and increased work loads. Staff turnover is now a huge problem, and I can no longer recommend Execulink as a good place to work.
Pros
Great, modern facilities. Benefits.
Cons
Aggressive cost-cutting ruined the work environment
A lot of decent people to work with, but management is a joke. Too many cliques and too much high school drama. If you don't fit into the norm, you're gone, whether your good at your job or not. Unfortunately, you will be told you are doing fantastic, no complaints, then your being escorted out and not told why. It is a bit of a joke of a company. The benefits are great but it is so disorganized its not worth it. You never know if you are going to have a job one day to the next. You don't know when your coworkers will be gone. Its just so crazy. They care more for the customers than the staff, even if the customers are so horrible and treat you like junk, your expected to deal with it "to live the values" All in all the company is mainly a disorganized joke.
Pros
Great Perks
Cons
Management, Unreliability, High School Drama
Execulink is a great learning opportunity. It is a fast paced environment and there is plenty to learn that must be learned quickly and efficiently. It is a great place to get started in IT.
I was with Execulink before the aggressive sales tactics. What I was promised for hourly wage was denied due to the aggressive sales implementation. Throughout the aggressive sales (the new direction of execulink) they have given more responsibility for the role and pay less than what it is worth. The co-workers are great to work with, but the management is a joke. If you are looking for advancement with the company, you need to kiss someones toosh as seniority means nothing within the company. I would recommend working for the old execulink, not the new execulink.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Added stress due to unrealistic goals from management, always critisized for each call.
This place used to be the best place to work. However thanks to new management brought in, it's far from it now. Management used to care about you, they had compassion. This used to be the place to build a career around, now it may as well have a turn style door for the employee entrance. People that had been there for 10+ years are leaving and now when you talk to people approximately 85% are actively looking. The new management implemented changes without fully understanding the place the customers and the employees. We used to be given time to understand and help our customers now it is not allowed. Management has essentially turned everyone on each other and the new management will not admit to the ceo when they have failed.
Cons
People in roles believing they are empowered, Management that no longer cares about helping the customers.
  1. Employee reviews