Execulink Telecom
View all Execulink Telecom reviews

Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Review

Toxic company

Toxic employer They will not let you move forward in your career with different companies.never give reference.They are under staff and lot of work pressure for individual.You do live chat and calls together with emails makes difficult to focus on particular issue.Their unrealistic goals are almost impossible to achieve.Not able to solve issue permanently always try temporary fix which drives more calls. Supervisor don’t know half of their stuff they always need to verify with others. Upper management is poor. Other departments will seed your wrong feedback to supervisors.customer care agent are thrown under the bus while other departments just blame them sending wrong feed back.If you need leave because of some reason they will ask to swap or manage your schedule but you have to be at work.They want you to be available for them for overtimes as they don’t have enough staff.Your efforts are never appreciated. When needed support does not answer you on time. No room for growth.

Pros

None here

Cons

Worst management.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Customer Liason

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.

Pros

Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Hard to receive support when you need it.
Same roleSame location

Strongly suggest don’t do it

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.
Same location

Micro manage, very stressful

First of all CSR job with third party internet provider which you don't have control over.You will not be 1 min free during you work time i know you don't expect this thing still. Getting calls you are not suppose to get. Cant transfer it to right department without asking which makes customers frustrated.

Pros

Easy to get a job

Cons

Micto manage, unrealistic goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4