Execulink Telecom logo
Execulink Telecom
View all Execulink Telecom reviews

Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Review

Too much reaponsibility for the pay

I was with Execulink before the aggressive sales tactics. What I was promised for hourly wage was denied due to the aggressive sales implementation. Throughout the aggressive sales (the new direction of execulink) they have given more responsibility for the role and pay less than what it is worth. The co-workers are great to work with, but the management is a joke. If you are looking for advancement with the company, you need to kiss someones toosh as seniority means nothing within the company. I would recommend working for the old execulink, not the new execulink.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Added stress due to unrealistic goals from management, always critisized for each call.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Customer Liason

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.

Pros

Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Hard to receive support when you need it.
Same roleSame location

Strongly suggest don’t do it

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.
Same location

Micro manage, very stressful

First of all CSR job with third party internet provider which you don't have control over.You will not be 1 min free during you work time i know you don't expect this thing still. Getting calls you are not suppose to get. Cant transfer it to right department without asking which makes customers frustrated.

Pros

Easy to get a job

Cons

Micto manage, unrealistic goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.3Job security/advancement

Compare Execulink Telecom with

• Execulink Telecom
  • Too much reaponsibility for the pay