Execulink Telecom logo
Execulink Telecom
View all Execulink Telecom reviews

Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Review

Strongly suggest don’t do it

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Customer Liason

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.

Pros

Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Hard to receive support when you need it.
Same role

Poor work ethic

It’s an okay place, just very hectic and getting yelled at non stop. The lack of communication is what did it for me, as a employee who was coming from a direct hiring agency, I would have to report to my “manager” but was always missing information or providing me with information that was misleading. Will not work with another agency again, because of which, I have a poor look on the management side of execulink.
Same location

Micro manage, very stressful

First of all CSR job with third party internet provider which you don't have control over.You will not be 1 min free during you work time i know you don't expect this thing still. Getting calls you are not suppose to get. Cant transfer it to right department without asking which makes customers frustrated.

Pros

Easy to get a job

Cons

Micto manage, unrealistic goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.3Job security/advancement

Compare Execulink Telecom with

• Execulink Telecom
  • Strongly suggest don’t do it