Execulink Telecom logo
View all Execulink Telecom reviews

Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Review

High School Environment

A lot of decent people to work with, but management is a joke. Too many cliques and too much high school drama. If you don't fit into the norm, you're gone, whether your good at your job or not. Unfortunately, you will be told you are doing fantastic, no complaints, then your being escorted out and not told why. It is a bit of a joke of a company. The benefits are great but it is so disorganized its not worth it. You never know if you are going to have a job one day to the next. You don't know when your coworkers will be gone. Its just so crazy. They care more for the customers than the staff, even if the customers are so horrible and treat you like junk, your expected to deal with it "to live the values" All in all the company is mainly a disorganized joke.

Pros

Great Perks

Cons

Management, Unreliability, High School Drama

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Customer Liason

If I was more tech savvy and knew had a sense of how Internet providers work, I’m sure I would love it 1000% more. Since I was just learning everything through the training it took me a long time and a lot of patience to complete a call and seem like I knew what I was doing.

Pros

Employee appreciation, great benefits and perks. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Hard to receive support when you need it.
Same roleSame location

Strongly suggest don’t do it

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. However what they preach is not what is practiced. Extreme favouritism, hard training and when you hit the floor you are definitely NOT prepared. Be forewarned more than half of my training class was gone by third week on the floor most walked out with no explanation.
Same location

Micro manage, very stressful

First of all CSR job with third party internet provider which you don't have control over.You will not be 1 min free during you work time i know you don't expect this thing still. Getting calls you are not suppose to get. Cant transfer it to right department without asking which makes customers frustrated.

Pros

Easy to get a job

Cons

Micto manage, unrealistic goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5