Execulink Telecom
View all Execulink Telecom reviews

Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Review

Good Work Environment

Execulink had a pleasant work environment where all employees seemed to get along well and enjoy their job. I learned a lot about the telecommunications industry as well as continuing to hone my skills in customer service. The management was friendly and approachable where employees seemed content with the work environment Execulink provides. The hardest part of the job for me personally was not having anyone to cover or back me up if the store got busy or if there was a personal emergency. The most enjoyable part was the fulfilment I personally achieved helping people, both customers and employees.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

No proper coverage in store

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible Workplace

This place is the worst working environment I’ve ever experienced. I have dealt with managers who deceive, manipulate, and actually bully their workers. It’s ridiculous how they lie to the world by claiming that they are anti-bullying, when in reality they are the epitome of bullies. This place is very poorly run. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There’s no integrity here!
Same role

Not the old Execulink

There is no longer any job security at this company. They used to have a gradual step process if there were any issues with employees. No longer do they adhere to them and will terminate you at a moments notice and just pay you out. If you want security look elsewhere as Execulink has lost their way.

Pros

None anymore

Cons

unachievable metrics, VERY poor management in Liaison, lack of caring about employees you are just a number
Same location

Call centre environment

Execulink is a great learning opportunity. It is a fast paced environment and there is plenty to learn that must be learned quickly and efficiently. It is a great place to get started in IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5