Execulink Telecom logo
View all Execulink Telecom reviews

Execulink Telecom

Execulink Telecom Employee Review

Call centre environment

Execulink is a great learning opportunity. It is a fast paced environment and there is plenty to learn that must be learned quickly and efficiently. It is a great place to get started in IT.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Micro manage, very stressful

First of all CSR job with third party internet provider which you don't have control over.You will not be 1 min free during you work time i know you don't expect this thing still. Getting calls you are not suppose to get. Cant transfer it to right department without asking which makes customers frustrated.

Pros

Easy to get a job

Cons

Micto manage, unrealistic goals
Same role

Energetic and motiviating :)

I have worked here for over 2 years now, and as long as you are dedicated and willing to learn, it is amazing place to work. Yes the training is hard and intense, but very thorough and informative. There is always people there to support you when you have questions. The kpi pay outs are amazing to get! The the pay is very reasonable with yearly raises. There are so many options to grow in the company, all you have to be is a hard worker. They do have a high turn over rate, because majority of people who are hired either do not put the effort in, or are not able to handle the stress and call volume. Overall a great place to work if your ready for a challenge!

Pros

Very nice staff, sociable people, motivating supervisors, aweaome trainers!

Cons

Sometimes can get busy
Same location

Good Work Environment

Execulink had a pleasant work environment where all employees seemed to get along well and enjoy their job. I learned a lot about the telecommunications industry as well as continuing to hone my skills in customer service. The management was friendly and approachable where employees seemed content with the work environment Execulink provides. The hardest part of the job for me personally was not having anyone to cover or back me up if the store got busy or if there was a personal emergency. The most enjoyable part was the fulfilment I personally achieved helping people, both customers and employees.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

No proper coverage in store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execulink Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5