Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

General Labor
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM12 April 2018
I was a stop gap job. Versed Appliance installation, piping systems read and follow blueprints, fixtures quality and service focused, familiar with codes OSHA compliant, and good at problem solving
Acceptable work conditions
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM10 April 2018
Temporary job agency. Jobs varied from location to location. Twice found full time employment while working for Exel. No complaints. Needed work, provided work.
Pros
plenty of hours provided
Cons
poor health insurance
Excel
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH4 April 2018
Barely have available employment placement. Management has terrible attitude. No advancement available without knowing the right person. Do not recommend employment.
Short term employment
COMPUTER OPERATOR IV (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM29 March 2018
Review was only based on a short term employment. It was a necessary process that was required before transitioning to a state job. Thanks to Excel Staffing Services, the transition went very well.
loved my job
STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  North Carolina19 March 2018
I liked working for this company, loved my co workers. Daily duties included staffing nurses to various nursing homes and hospitals. The company laid of several workers due to the economy
Excel Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM26 February 2018
I felt that my experience was not considered for the roles that were available. I wasn't given opportunity to interview for jobs that I had skills and experience in.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
No opportunity
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM25 February 2018
Very thorough and got me a job quickly. Got paid weekly. Find jobs at different locations throughout the city. Large variety of online jobs to apply for.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
When current job is done it takes a while to get another
Onsite Job Performance
Biller (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM23 February 2018
I was left to manage my job duties within the corporation that I was assigned to. The staff were available to assist me if any concerns arose. The job assignment was within my scope of expertise which made the training easier. The hardest part of the job would be learning systems. I enjoy my profession and find satisfaction as well as interaction with other employees. I was able to see the aspects of the billing side and that made it very easy to comprehend why accuracy necessary for correct processing of claim payment based on services rendered.
Pros
My expertise in this field - Healthcare Operations
Cons
contracted employment r/t permanent employment
Fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NC11 February 2018
I’m employed there now just getting my transportation back right but the pay good they respectful and work with you can pick when you wanna work I just love the job
Pros
Can leave on lunch break
Collabarative employment agency
MLT Full Time Temporary (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM16 January 2018
Excel worked with me to get me a temporary job at the local medical lab. They handled all the background checks and other necessities before I went to the lab, so all I had to do was walk in and get to work on my first day.
Pros
Safe go between for employer and employee.
Cons
My time there was too short.
is a basic staffing agency, not bad at all
Hosekeeping/laundry associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL1 January 2018
the management was very good and nice too, but like i said before i prefer to work direct with a company than with a staffing agency for a lot of reasons.
Pros
affordable lunch, paid overtime
Terrible Protocol
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MN27 December 2017
This Temporary employer was financially a burden. The pay was the worst for the work you did. The checks were short quite often. And the workers that they hired all had different work ethics.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Financial
Very fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH 4306819 December 2017
Had an overall good experience but the company that I was assigned to was not the most enjoyable place to work. There was alot of heavy lifting that was not revealed at the time of my interview.
nice temp place
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CA6 December 2017
secretary and Anthony are really nice and try to work with you. great place to get a start. this is a great place to go to. i would return in needed. they called me even after i left. They really made me feel like i was needed.
..................................................................................
Pros
help you find work
Cons
not sure about sick days
Temporary jobs
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jefferson county, Missouri and st.louis24 November 2017
They usually could keep u working but no jobs guaranteed to last. But the people there are very kind and friendly. But I think that they need to do more for there employees to protect them from not a day by day wondering if your going to have a job the next day.
Productive work place with adancement
CNA (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MS22 November 2017
I enjoyed working for this employer for many years. I loved my patients and I enjoyed my co-workers. I listened to my patients to ensure I was able to meet all needs required of me.
Management Training needed
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD14 November 2017
I feel that the staff do not have the employee's best interest at heart. I believe the staff are more concerned with the client's satisfaction than the conditions the employees are working in daily. Staff need to work on empathy and conflict resolution.
Excel is a fair Temporary Service
Data Entry/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM4 November 2017
The is place a good place to work for. TheThey are very fair and quick to find you Employment. A very friendly service and I would highly recommened friends and family to apply here.
Good company because of the fixable hrs.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TX24 October 2017
Good Company to work for because they offer fixable hours ,and I was given the opportunity to travel to various places to work; and the pay is good, the company need more business contracts.
Great Support System
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque NM8 October 2017
Helped me get my first job as a temp. Provided a great support system that helped get off to a great start. Relaxed, friendly and outgoing atmosphere.