Excel Personnel Employee Review

View all Excel Personnel reviews

Wonderful Work Environment
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NE9 June 2013
While working at Excel Personnel, I not only had the opportunity to work with wonderful individuals, but I learned far more than I could have imagined in only a year and a half. The management was wonderful, helpful, and kind. They taught me all about the aspects of staffing, working in HR, and being a team player. They pushed me to be the best I could be, and at times, I felt like I may not be able to live up to their expectations, but they were also so encouraging when I needed help, and forgiving when I made mistakes, letting me learn from them. I worked as a staffing agent, then moved up to an on-site manager. Working with our employees was the most rewarding part of my job. Helping individuals find work, and being there to assist them in any way that I could.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to work in human resources or anyone looking to work for a staffing agency.

Other Excel Personnel Employee Reviews

Professional
Contractor (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC26 April 2018
Very professional environment. Easy to get in touche with. They are here to help you and give the best option. They provide with the proper contract base on your skills.
Productive work place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC9 November 2016
Very easy to get along there. They are very efficient and organized.
Everyone there was eager to meet you and eager to help
Pros
Great people
Cons
unpaid lunch