Excel Personnel Inc.

Excel Personnel Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Very Flexible Staffing Assignments

Excel Personnel assisted me in many temporary staffing assignments over the years when i was in between career positions and was later hired permanently with a client company through Excel has have been there now 25 years.

Pros

Flexible Schedules, around my time available

Cons

Need to have a vehicle to get to assignments

Environnement de travail respectueux et collaboratif

L’être humain est avant tout quand on travaille avec eux. Conciliation travail-famille est une priorité.

Pros

Il y’a un staff de direction formidable.

Cons

Courtes pauses

Insights into Excel Personnel Inc.

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

environnement productif

dépendamment de l'employeur. Puisque Excel personnel une agence de placement. Tout dépend de l'employeur qui nous accueil pour le travail assigné.

Flexible schedule, accept the jobs you want, find a great permanent job

Working for Excel helped me to find a great permanent job. The pay is a little on the low side, and you couldn't be guaranteed full time work, but I enjoyed the challenge of always doing something different and learning new skills. It is a great way to gain office experience so you can move ahead in your career.. My permanent job became a long career with a fantastic company. I am still with them since 2001!

Pros

Great way to gain experience and stretch yourself

Cons

Not always enough hours

Basketball

I really like basketball because its a good exercise of the body.and good for everyone this sport combined jogging jumping and you can good breath at the fresh air

Pros

Realy like it the free lunch

Cons

I Take it more over time

Great to helping get back into work force

Great at getting me back into work force and additional experience needed for interested career path. Staff was easy to deal with and listened to concerns.

Productive work place

Very easy to get along there. They are very efficient and organized. Everyone there was eager to meet you and eager to help

Pros

Great people

Cons

unpaid lunch

Enjoyable Company to work for

Working at Excel has given me the chance to find out what the working experiences in Kamloops are like. They have been very flexible and accommodating for the type of work I am interested in pursuing.

Pros

Having the flexablity to working with different companies in town.

Cons

Not always having enought work to keep me busy.

Contracts

Worked for a variety of companies as I worked on contracts. The hardest part of job was leaving the contracts after they where done. The most enjoyable part was learning about all the different companies

Pros

The different companies

Fun

They work around your schedule, and do there best to find you temp jobs, great place to work. The bosses are very understanding to your issues if any arise and are willing to work hard for you so you always get paid on time.

Excel is Excellent

they provide temporary positions with various locations in the area in which I live.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Personnel Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement