Excavation

Excavation

Excavation Employee Review

A typical day at work: Each day, I was given jobs that were physically demanding and I learned something new almost everyday about how the excavating job works. I learned how to operate heavy duty machine, equipment and trucks used in excavation. Management was very disorganized. I got along with all co-workers and they got along with me. The hardest part of my job was, not having any team organization. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning everything on my own, with operation manuals, etc. and put what I learned, into doing it hands on.

Pros

Summer time, I worked almost everyday, unless we had a heavy rain and it flooded out the site, then there was no work.

Cons

Winter time, not enough work, to support myself, which got worse with each passing year.

2.0Job security/advancement

Très bien

Travail comme homme à tout faire g bcx appris et toucher a bcx de machinerie

Management was great, most employers and employees got along and worked proficiently

Employers are nice, funny, and easy to work with. Most of us got along, cleaning and cashier was easy with a few troubling customers. Restocking was simple and overall a decent job

Pros

Great discounts on food prices

Cons

Short hours

Specialized.

Often working where there was no space for equipment, dangerous working areas where safety is paramount, moving load supporting structures while altering foundation areas. Hard working individuals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excavation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement
  • Excavation
  • I did not like working for this company, because they did not support team work.